The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

It's going to hit a few of our players hard but we will have to shift about 8 of them . Plus those who are out of contract . Shame but we have to move the club forwards or we'll back down again come May next year

Richards, De Laet, Elphick, Hogan, Fat Ross, Tshibola, Jedi, Hutton, Lansbury - There's 9 that are either out of contract or nowhere near the 1st team. Be surprised if any of that lot stayed on.

Richards, De Laet, Elphick, Hogan, Fat Ross, Tshibola, Jedi, Hutton, Lansbury - There's 9 that are either out of contract or nowhere near the 1st team. Be surprised if any of that lot stayed on.

I was way under then! I'd even forgotten some of them, Probably looking at 16 at least then and bring in 8 good ones

It's going to hit a few of our players hard but we will have to shift about 8 of them . Plus those who are out of contract . Shame but we have to move the club forwards or we'll back down again come May next year

If I had to pick 8 (not including those out of contract)

McCormack (obviously)
Adomah
Bjarnason
Gardner
Tshibola
Nyland
Taylor
Lansbury

Deano clearly like Lansbury and he still has two years on his contract. Cannot see anyone else taking a punt on him (perhaps on loan?) but could be our central midfield cover with Whelan (I expect to get a year).

Must remember there's a 25 man squad limit too in the Premier League (not including the kids).

Ross will stay as his wage for doing nothing has gone up with promotion , if he turns up unfit for pre season they should sack him , but they won’t

Linked with Gayle now. No thanks. Failed every time he's tried his hand at the premier league. Not good enough for what we want now and he's not getting any better.

Newcastle swapped him for Cinnamon Condom for that very reason he's not Prem quality

I think we should go for Villa fans like Albrighton Lolley and that lad at Hull whose Dad supports the Villa, Bowen .

:wahey:

Apparently Harry Wilson has told Scousers he wants to leave. Surely that would be a great addition, fits the young, gifted, hungry good attitude perfectly

Apparently Harry Wilson has told Scousers he wants to leave. Surely that would be a great addition, fits the young, gifted, hungry good attitude perfectly

Good stuff. We need a right winger too.

Transfermarkt have him valued at £7.5m, I don't know if that's accurate or not.

The one "outcast" I have always thought that there is a player in there is Tshibola. He is still young, has had a great year up north, and Bruce got rid and Dean hasnt had a chance

Maybe we should take a look at him before getting rid. He is the exact type of player Smith could coach and turn around.