The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

The one "outcast" I have always thought that there is a player in there is Tshibola. He is still young, has had a great year up north, and Bruce got rid and Dean hasnt had a chance

Maybe we should take a look at him before getting rid. He is the exact type of player Smith could coach and turn around.

!!! Personally I've never seen anything in him, just looks like an athlete with a lack of game sense.
I'll put my trust in Deano and the rest of the coaching staff to make their minds up on him though.

Apparently Albert has been released according to the rumour mill? If true the right decision for him and us. He has not been as good attacking wise this year but still good defensivly and work rate wise. Albert is one of my favourites due to playing with a smile on his face. Good luck Albert and thanks.

Well as Albert was in the team on Monday I wouldn't be holding my breath if I was one of the out of contract players who wasn't

Apparently Albert has been released according to the rumour mill? If true the right decision for him and us. He has not been as good attacking wise this year but still good defensivly and work rate wise. Albert is one of my favourites due to playing with a smile on his face. Good luck Albert and thanks.
I would have retained him as a squad player for a season, always works hard, puts in 100% on the pitch looks like he has a good attitude I imagine he’d be a loss to the dressing room

Linked with Lolley-: as a villa fan in sure he'd give his all during every game. I liked the look of tomori during the semi final and final but wouldn't put him ahead of trying to get hause, mings or axel.
Expect us to sign hause and el Ghazi ... need a striker and left back too

After Richards and De Laet, BM is indicating Adomah is on his way.

It appears the out of contract players have been receiving phone calls this evening.

We've only got 2 months to build a team to stay up , currently we have one CB and he's crocked No strikers worthy of a Prem start , just 2 midfielders who are capable .
The rest are bang average championship players , reality has set in with me I'm afraid