The Official RIP Thread | Page 170 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

Sad for the family especially the Queen! That's it really.

A royal funeral should not be happening right now with the pandemic.

It will though I'm sure and it won't be for 18 or less people socially distanced like we have here in York

Remembering Phil the Greek...

Plenty more where these came from :oops:

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/jo...f-edinburgh-birthday-98-gaffes-98-years-10305

“If you stay here much longer, you will go home with slitty eyes,” he remarked to 21-year-old British student Simon Kerby during a visit to China in 1986.

“Do you still throw spears at each other?” he asked Aboriginal leader William Brin at the Aboriginal Cultural Park in Queensland in 2002.

“Do people trip over you?” he asked a wheelchair-bound nursing-home resident in 2002.

“Who do you sponge off?” he asked women at a community centre in Barking and Dagenham in 2015.

“Are you all one family?” he asked of multi-ethnic dance troupe Diversity at the Royal Variety Performance in 2009.

WTF . Absolute are playing solemn music in his memory

Songs so far include one pile of real dirge by Ed Sheeran , and Redemption Song , which I am sure the irony is not lost.

Be interesting to see if Harry is allowed to go to the funeral.
Suppose it depends is markle has her passport back.

BBC1 and BBC2 have suspended all non-news programmes for the rest of the day. A bit OTT surely?

If only the BBC had a dedicated news channel to cover this...

FFS that means pointless will be on BBC2 again and an old old episode! I'll have to watch the Chase at 5 PM instead of 6 PM on ITV plus. Waits for someone to tell me ITV are doing the same 🙄

FFS that means pointless will be on BBC2 again and an old old episode! I'll have to watch the Chase at 5 PM instead of 6 PM on ITV plus. Waits for someone to tell me ITV are doing the same 🙄
Think youve got problems kk, wife is right pissed off because QVC shopping channel has gone off air for the same reason.
Ha ha so pleased.

No KK, there will be no non-news programmes whatsoever. Same news coverage on BBC 1 and 2 for the rest of the day.

Looks similar on ITV according to the Sky planner.