The Official Newport County Match Thread (Sponsored by Tony Pulis "for all your Newport needs") | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Official Newport County Match Thread (Sponsored by Tony Pulis "for all your Newport needs")

Had so much hope the start of this season and really felt positive as I'm sure many of us did. Promotion is looking more and more unlikely and maybe we are just an average team at best at this level. The club says all the right stuff that wev'e all heard many times but talk is cheap.
Almost went today but so glad I didnt bother for more reasons than the football.
Seems like some of the extra support wer'e now getting come from the dregs of society and I think I'll just continue with non-league for now away from the bellends.

Praying we don't get points taken off us for the disgraceful behaviour by the neanderthals. Could be staring down the wrong end of the table again.

Scott Lindsey does not inspire either. Crawley also in freefall.

I'm going back to bed.

Praying we don't get points taken off us for the disgraceful behaviour by the neanderthals. Could be staring down the wrong end of the table again.

Scott Lindsey does not inspire either. Crawley also in freefall.

I'm going back to bed.

Fortz n prayz