The Official John Terry Thread | Page 39 | Vital Football

The Official John Terry Thread

As for Robert Huth, I'd be more excited if we signed one of those attractive young Russian ladies that will be attending to JT's every need (allegedly).:shake::halo:

Last edited:
calm down old man

Steady OVB, less of the old :nerner:. The spirit is most definitely still willing and I'm still in reasonable nick (so my daughters tell me), despite showing a deficit in the hair and teeth departments.

A chance to worry about sleeping with one eye open would be a fine thing.:eek!: For those of you worried about my morals, I am divorced and available should a Muscovite maiden come calling:grinning:

Steady OVB, less of the old :nerner:. The spirit is most definitely still willing and I'm still in reasonable nick (so my daughters tell me), despite showing a deficit in the hair and teeth departments.

A chance to worry about sleeping with one eye open would be a fine thing.:eek!: For those of you worried about my morals, I am divorced and available should a Muscovite maiden come calling:grinning:
Good afternoon. What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I will be glad to meet with you sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our letter and pic. I dont even know where to start from. My name Marina. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marinok.
rcmail

Good afternoon. What's up? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I will be glad to meet with you sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our letter and pic. I dont even know where to start from. My name Marina. I was thinking of what I can write more about myself and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about girl Hope to hear from you soon. Marinok.
rcmail

Did I forget to mention that I'm skint.:wagging:

Reactions: OVB
Nikita was from East Berlin but its all the same really isnt it !

Now.... lithuanians.... thats a different natter. I must have met 50 plus Lithuanians and they have all been fit..... and the accent .... omg !!!

I was worried for a moment there holtelower, then you hung 'thats a different natter' together with 'and the accent'.

Don't the Lithuanians make batteries, or is that something else I'm thinking of.

I think that we should end this Russian saga with some Russian popstars of dubious sexuality dressed as school girls.:whist:

I'll get my coat :ban:

Just got back from Bangkok which is the new in place for hot Russian girls, all with very ugly fat men.
Would of tried to get with one of those ladies if the wife hadn't of ruined it a came with me.
No fun in life, even my football team is crap.