The Official January 2020 Transfer Window Thread. | Page 137 | Vital Football

The Official January 2020 Transfer Window Thread.

Does he add something significant to what we have at this precise moment? I'd say he does. I like the way he runs with the ball at speed. Is he better than Wesley? Going on the video, I'd say probably. He looks to me like the sort of player defences hate. We'll see.

I see Mr Kodjia hasn’t trained all week....has he got bloody Ebola?! Longer this goes on the more it seems like a smokescreen....could well have been a bust up me thinks and he wont be here come Feb 1st.

Engels, marvelous, wes.

Does anyone consider these to be bargains or even value for money? It's a sign of how weak the belgian league is. Sure, they might well prove decent in the long run but that's pointless in our position. There is no time to adjust to a higher level now.

Price tag doesn't matter.

McGinn £3 million
Wesley £22 million

Have we learnt nothing?

I honestly don't see how he can be any worse than Wesley so gotta be worth a gamble.

I see Mr Kodjia hasn’t trained all week....has he got bloody Ebola?! Longer this goes on the more it seems like a smokescreen....could well have been a bust up me thinks and he wont be here come Feb 1st.

Yep, probably doesnt want to risk getting injured as he has a move all agreed. Still seeing quite a few rumours about Forest getting him

So now he's coming here he's the crappy cheap option who will never be up to it. Of course if he'd have signed for Brighton, Palace who were also apparently interested in him he'd instantly become the best striker ever. Fucking hell. Welcome to the Villa mate, good luck because you're going to need it.

From the BBC

The 27-year-old Tanzania international requires a work permit so he will not be available in time for Villa's visit to Brighton on Saturday.