The Official January 2020 Transfer Window Thread. | Page 136 | Vital Football

The Official January 2020 Transfer Window Thread.

Samatta: 10 goals in 28 games isn’t great. We are desperate though, hope he signs before Brighton because we need a striker now not next week. I still think even with this guy we need another forward with premier league experience. I’d have Benteke back as I think we’d get the ball into the box more than Palace do which could see a resurrection in his confidence and form but doesn’t look like we are interested, or Palace not wanting to let him go.

Anyone proven at this level over the last 2 years would cost 50mil and would probably avoid coming to a potential relegation team. Who exactly is “proven” at this level anyway? Not sure that player exists.

Anyone proven at this level over the last 2 years would cost 50mil and would probably avoid coming to a potential relegation team. Who exactly is “proven” at this level anyway? Not sure that player exists.

Striker wise, especially in this window and without huge money, you are right.

I bet they've been quoted some massive fees for their enquiries.

Slimani on loan plus someone less proven like Sammatta (but I’d prefer Bowen) would be just about acceptable and realistic in the Jan window.

Still want Vida and N’Zonzi as well though.