The Official Crewe Alexandra Match Thread (Sponsored by Pink Snooker Balls "for all your six point needs") | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Official Crewe Alexandra Match Thread (Sponsored by Pink Snooker Balls "for all your six point needs")

Capitalist 😂😘

How?

I've not accepted the work because i'd rather spend money watching Gills at Wembley than earn money.

Your joke would be more appropriate if I'd chosen money before Gills.

But even then, how I would I be the capitalist? I'd be the one selling my labour, not profiting from others'.

Sorry shotty, I know you were trying to make a joke there, but it's a bit shit. Even by your standards. 😘

How?

I've not accepted the work because i'd rather spend money watching Gills at Wembley than earn money.

But even then, how I would I be the capitalist? I'd be the one selling my labour, not profiting from others'.

Sorry shotty, I know you were trying to make a joke there, but it's a bit shit. Even by your standards. 😘
Thanks for that!
I’m here all week 😄

How?

You sitting next wx today…?! 😊

When did we last win five in a row?!

More likely is that we'll win today, draw on Monday and be well placed, then lose miserably at Valley Parade and spend the next week desperately hoping for other results to go our way.
We had better not draw on Monday 😤 It's the most "local" match I've ever been to (assuming nothing happens in the meantime 🤞). More local than when I lived in Hunters Way.

WE MUST DESTROY HARROGATE 😁

How?

Using the word "well" to emphasise that it isn't just "paid" work, but something special, is (in my opinion) a very Tory thing to do 🤔. They never talk about just creating jobs, it's always "well paid" jobs.

If Ogie isn't injured/carrying a knock, I am not a fan of this.
Tracey is one of the fastest forwards in L2. That could be a big problem.
Strange he is not in the team but there again, he has made a couple of f*** up that have cost us goals. Mind you, that said, he is a cracking left sided defender but maybe the mistakes have cost him this week.

I see Nadesan is also not even in the team, which could be due to a niggle - which I had not seen mentioned - or maybe SC has decided he was not the answer to our attacking problems. It surprises me a little because he looked to be getting back to where he should be as a striker. Oh well, ours is not to reason why.......... et all!