The Official Burton Albion Match Thread (Sponsored by That-game-where-we-were-Champions "for all your basking in nostalgic glory needs") | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Official Burton Albion Match Thread (Sponsored by That-game-where-we-were-Champions "for all your basking in nostalgic glory needs")

0-2 now, Chris
Charlton and Ipswich both had a fantastic afternoon. Shame I don't know any Ipswich fans up here yet.But Charlton home to Cheltenham how the mighty have fallen. The question that I want to know is who is going to be trigger happy first????

I don't bet but my system got the correct score today.So a few points on the board .But still haven't worked out a goalscorer system but I will try to get better on that score .

No wins for me today but that's the game. One result off turning a fiver into ninety quid but you only need to be one result off at the end of the day lol

Charlton and Ipswich both had a fantastic afternoon. Shame I don't know any Ipswich fans up here yet.But Charlton home to Cheltenham how the mighty have fallen. The question that I want to know is who is going to be trigger happy first????

To be honest, seeing teams like Charlton and Ipswich flunk is only really fun when you're not in the same predicament yourself....