The Negative Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The Negative Thread

Watched some of the latest music offerings last night and then watched The Doors Live at Hollywood Bowl 1968. Feel sorry for youngsters having to listen to plastic pap of today and no I do enjoy some of the obscure bands. Plus don't tell me every generation says this.

SNP

Buy a steelworks for £1 sell it on ‘clean’ for £1 and give the buyer a £7million grant …… same buyer buys 2 Hydro Electric plants for £5 each SNP give buyer guaranteed deal to buy £575million of electricity over a fixed period ….. buyer gains A+ credit rating and borrows £275million

Buyer foo ks off ……

Perhaps this should be in the positive thread.

Wonder how much ‘ kick back’ ?

Getting there is better than being there. The Championship is the best place for us and we all know it.

Booked this week off onto my rota week so got 2 weeks off started coming down with somat Christmas Day currently laid in bed dying with man flu 😔

Booked this week off onto my rota week so got 2 weeks off started coming down with somat Christmas Day currently laid in bed dying with man flu 😔
Get well soon Mi owd pal.Did ya see the pen City had given at Goodison? I don't think many if anyone knows what is a pen and what isn't anymore.I wonder if Pep would let us have Phil Foden on a free transfer.:giggle: UTB

Get well soon Mi owd pal.Did ya see the pen City had given at Goodison? I don't think many if anyone knows what is a pen and what isn't anymore.I wonder if Pep would let us have Phil Foden on a free transfer.:giggle: UTB
Saw it on ssn Sean said if that was deliberate it’s a reyt save he’s thinking of playing him in goal at the weekend

It always happened to me Bully. I was hardly ever off work sick because when I was bad I was always off on a break. Lost count of how many Christmas dinnerers I've not been able to taste.

It always happened to me Bully. I was hardly ever off work sick because when I was bad I was always off on a break. Lost count of how many Christmas dinnerers I've not been able to taste.
Feeling better than yesterday still not got up tho it’s on a necessity only basis

Rest up bud, New Year's eve beckons.
😬🫤😔 used to love NYE but as with most things the older I get the less appealing it becomes
having said that when I used to go out regular like TT I used to hate the once a year crew now I don’t even go out 🫤

😬🫤😔 used to love NYE but as with most things the older I get the less appealing it becomes
having said that when I used to go out regular like TT I used to hate the once a year crew now I don’t even go out 🫤
When it comes to NewYear we like a quiet one now. I often look back and wonder what all the fuss was about TBH.

When it comes to NewYear we like a quiet one now. I often look back and wonder what all the fuss was about TBH.
During the 2000 NY celebrations I was fast asleep due to my firm offering me £1k to be at work for 2 hours on NY day......... I'd so it everytime.

During the 2000 NY celebrations I was fast asleep due to my firm offering me £1k to be at work for 2 hours on NY day......... I'd so it everytime.
I was working new yrs day also all day as it happens as the mrs was in charge of the Norfolk arms at ringinglow she insisted we went out as it was a once in lifetime experience a new millennium we got a last min deal at the hotel in barlborough they put a camp bed in a single room so we both had somewhere to doss down but it was a great night but I suffered next day when I eventually sobered up 🫤