The Negative Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Negative Thread

Oh dear gray that looks expensive 😱🙈
2nd jag ive heard of in a bump today lad got out of his in a supermarket car park he shut the door and somehow it clicked into drive and ran into a brand new Audi 😬🙈
That's just the tip of it Bully. the other front wing us the same, the drivers door, nearside rear door and boot panel plus radiator etc. I'll find out tomorrow if it's a write off. Only has 22k on the clock. Main thing nobody was injured, I've just got a few bumps and bruises 👍

That's just the tip of it Bully. the other front wing us the same, the drivers door, nearside rear door and boot panel plus radiator etc. I'll find out tomorrow if it's a write off. Only has 22k on the clock. Main thing nobody was injured, I've just got a few bumps and bruises 👍
In a crash GB?
Glad there's no bad injuries.

Glad to hear you’re ok gray I just assumed you were with posting 🫤
they wrote my kuga off yrs ago when someone ran into me but the mileage was that low I had the other insurance company sort it out and it’s done me proud since that’s about 7yrs ago now,yours being newish will mean different decisions but I’d be amazed if they don’t write it off

Builder opposite us had his Jag wrote off parked outside his house,by a 90 year old fella driving a jag.he was leaning over to get a mint and wallop.

Chippy tell me why you ten bob tories blame Labour for everything when they aint been in power? I've told you plenty of times i wunt trust many if any politicians which ever party their with, but you lot only see faults in Labour when the truth is this lot have been poor very poor.Will Labour be any better? I don't know but they'll do well to be any worse but you tenbobers will say there are worse worever they come up with.:yes: I'm gunna take our hound a walk shortly then have some brekky then get ready for BDBL,it's seems a long time since a match we had a home game.UTB
Touchy lot Rod! 🤔

What policy of the current government isn’t rooted in Labour. Starmer is moving to the right of the Tories as he has nowhere to go on the left.

11 days of total inactivity and my body has finally decided to seize up 😬
I need to start doing some stretching exercises at least to try and keep supple 🫤

Sorry Bully but I think you're ready for the knacker's yard, followed by me.
If I was a dog I’d have put myself to sleep a long time ago 🫤
still manage 80+ miles a week when I’m at work though so a bit of life left in the old dog 🤷‍♂️