The Negative Thread | Vital Football

The Negative Thread

I like the idea, it's like chucking all the rubbish thoughts and news into the bin and out of sight...except for owd @Bulmer1889 of course who has to wade through all the garbage. :unsure:

So the ' chamber ' was graced with about 15 MP's for the excess deaths debate and the public gallery mobbed.
Or is it fake news?

So the ' chamber ' was graced with about 15 MP's for the excess deaths debate and the public gallery mobbed.
Or is it fake news?

The Minister didn't turn up, but the Shadow Minister did, if only to say that there was 'Nothing to be seen here, and time we moved on.' While Andrew Bridgen spoke, the BBC cycled five message underneath him on the info bar, basically saying that everything you hear him say is bollocks. Vaccines are'safe and effective', despite causing significant side effects and not stopping anyone catching Covid. No surprises there.

The Minister didn't turn up, but the Shadow Minister did, if only to say that there was 'Nothing to be seen here, and time we moved on.' While Andrew Bridgen spoke, the BBC cycled five message underneath him on the info bar, basically saying that everything you hear him say is bollocks. Vaccines are'safe and effective', despite causing significant side effects and not stopping anyone catching Covid. No surprises there.

Criminal.

We can all look forward to plenty of arrivals from Gaza, to give us a much needed influx of more Islam.

The surrounding Muslim countries want nothing to do with these people, you understand, but it's OK - we do. Anything to compromise national security is fine by us. Presumably Scotland will be the primary dumping ground for them - proving in no time how safe and responsible it is to allow someone called Humza Yousaf to lead your government.

We can all look forward to plenty of arrivals from Gaza, to give us a much needed influx of more Islam.

The surrounding Muslim countries want nothing to do with these people, you understand, but it's OK - we do. Anything to compromise national security is fine by us. Presumably Scotland will be the primary dumping ground for them - proving in no time how safe and responsible it is to allow someone called Humza Yousaf to lead your government.
I honestly don’t know where your info comes from, my info from the news is, might be wrong, but most Muslim countries, if not all, support the Palestinians

I honestly don’t know where your info comes from, my info from the news is, might be wrong, but most Muslim countries, if not all, support the Palestinians
They could do with some help. Over 8 thousand Palestinians killed in Gaza by Israeli bombing up to now, a third of which are children.

They could do with some help. Over 8 thousand Palestinians killed in Gaza by Israeli bombing up to now, a third of which are children.
That number is greatly exaggerated, but you've long stopped caring about the truth - if you ever did. The terrorists you love so much would have butchered you and your family.

Hamas are using their people as human shields as well as the hostages they took. Yet the crazed left and the anti western Muslims we've imported into the country march in support of Hamas. What a joke.

That number is greatly exaggerated, but you've long stopped caring about the truth - if you ever did. The terrorists you love so much would have butchered you and your family.

Hamas are using their people as human shields as well as the hostages they took. Yet the crazed left and the anti western Muslims we've imported into the country march in support of Hamas. What a joke.
If the numbers are greatly exaggerated We’ll take your word for it then!!

I don’t believe I am left right or upside down
All I can go on is the news
But, all hamas fault, all Israel’s fault, people and CHILDREN are still dying
So as a crazed person, I wish it would stop