The Negative Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Negative Thread

I honestly don’t know where your info comes from, my info from the news is, might be wrong, but most Muslim countries, if not all, support the Palestinians
Yes but how many of these muslim countries are taking in the Palestinians? Egypt, Jordan and Saudi are all supporting them with words but I don't see any of them taking in Palestinian refugees. I spent 15 years living in Saudi and I can tell you there won't be many leaving Gaza for other countries in the area.

Yes but how many of these muslim countries are taking in the Palestinians? Egypt, Jordan and Saudi are all supporting them with words but I don't see any of them taking in Palestinian refugees. I spent 15 years living in Saudi and I can tell you there won't be many leaving Gaza for other countries in the area.
Again, I can only repeat what I have said on other posts, I can only go on the news I have seen, so, I can only go on that, till someone shows me concrete proof, I will not believe others here say, or opinion
Heard way too many opinions, who think it’s the truth
The Middle East is a cauldron, of which an idiot like me will never fully understand or comprehend

I don’t believe I am left right or upside down
All I can go on is the news
But, all hamas fault, all Israel’s fault, people and CHILDREN are still dying
So as a crazed person, I wish it would stop
It stops when Hamas are wiped out. That's not too complicated for any of us to understand. They're a curse upon the region including on their own people who they're now using as human shields, the same people they've stolen humanitarian aid from for years.

Hamas set this terrible chain of events in motion when they carried out an orgy of murder and barbarism against civilians.

It stops when Hamas are wiped out. That's not too complicated for any of us to understand. They're a curse upon the region including on their own people who they're now using as human shields, the same people they've stolen humanitarian aid from for years.

Hamas set this terrible chain of events in motion when they carried out an orgy of murder and barbarism against civilians.
Hamas wiped out , no problem with that
Innocents getting wiped out, I do have problem with
Oh, sorry, collateral damage!!!!

Marseilles game at home to Lyon has been called off after the Lyon coach was attacked & Lyon manager Fabio Grosso was injured & apparently laid on a stretcher & bloodied.It's a weird & crazy world we're livin in.UTB

Hamas wiped out , no problem with that
Innocents getting wiped out, I do have problem with
Oh, sorry, collateral damage!!!!
So who are you blaming for the 'collateral damage' ?

Israel for the targeted bombings after giving warnings in advance, Hamas for starting this whole thing and using civilians as human shields or Egypt for not allowing the use of the Sinai Peninsula as a temporary refugee area.

The same Sinai that was taken by Israel in the 6 days war and given back to Egypt in an act of good will as they tried to fruitlessly forge a peaceful future with the Arabs.

Peace talks aren't an option, a ceasefire isn't an option, Israel not doing anything isn't an option. The best result is a speedy and expedient extermination of Hamas with as few civilian casualties as possible.

Israel for the targeted bombings after giving warnings in advance, Hamas for starting this whole thing and using civilians as human shields or Egypt for not allowing the use of the Sinai Peninsula as a temporary refugee area.

The same Sinai that was taken by Israel in the 6 days war and given back to Egypt in an act of good will as they tried to fruitlessly forge a peaceful future with the Arabs.

Peace talks aren't an option, a ceasefire isn't an option, Israel not doing anything isn't an option. The best result is a speedy and expedient extermination of Hamas with as few civilian casualties as possible.
I am not getting into rights and wrongs of with you
People are dying, I struggle to comprehend it

The timing of the Hamas attack, (sponsored by Iran...) is to try and de-rail the peace accord between Israel and Saudi Arabia, brokered by Donald Trump. The roots of all the major terrorist groups go back to Iran.

As for 'numbers of casualties' I think Hamas use the same calculator that the Pigs use for working out attendances. I don't believe one word, one photo, one clip of video although some feast deeply on the shyte they are being fed. Yes people are dying, but they are also dying in Somalia in their tens of thousands and no-one put on a march, or carried a flag for them.

I worked for an Israeli company for a few years and spent a fair bit of time in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. One thing I remember a friend saying to me was 'If they (Hamas and Hezbollah) lay down their weapons, there will be peace. If we lay down our weapons, there will be a massacre'. This theme of the poor innocent people of Gaza, is dangerously naïve. Hamas is their elected government. They indoctrinate their kids, and put an AK47 in their hands at 10 or 12 to kill Israeli's. More reading and less BBC for everyone, I think.

Last edited:
I see McBurnie is out for weeks with the groin injury. Hecky wanted to sign Moore but the money was not made available. A big mistake.
Whilst Moore aint brilliant he was one i hoped we'd sign and wi Oli McB out would surely have helped us in both boxes cos we look like concedin from most set pieces cos of lack of height.Obviously our performances are way below bein acceptable but the board are a lot more to blame than Hecky in my opinion.UTB

Notice Netanyahu quoting from the biggest book of lies and fairy tales ever read for justification. For years the Israelis have encroached illegally on the Palestinian territories taking over large tracts of land and building communities. When these people are interviewed nearly always loud mouthed Americans justifying their case. Don't agree with what Hamas did but they are being cornered and nobody helps them.

Again, I can only repeat what I have said on other posts, I can only go on the news I have seen, so, I can only go on that, till someone shows me concrete proof, I will not believe others here say, or opinion
Heard way too many opinions, who think it’s the truth
The Middle East is a cauldron, of which an idiot like me will never fully understand or comprehend
You believe the news Raysa?

Israel needs wiping out as well then. They have their tentacles wrapped around nearly every government in the western world, squeezing taxpayer funds out for their own causes and rubber stamping decisions that benefit no one save for the few. You don't get a job high up in any government without the nod from Israel. Every US POTUS since Nixon has put on a tiny hat and gone over to snog the wall. Most politicians and all of the leaders, would rather betray their own people than their zionist paymasters.

And who do you think is behind mass illegal immigration? Who funds it, or at least funds the enforcement authorities who let it happen and turn a blind eye to it? Who wants to see the breeding out of the white race? Don't believe me? Google Kalurgi Plan.

I wish both sides would wipe each other out, then the world might be a better place.

Notice Netanyahu quoting from the biggest book of lies and fairy tales ever read for justification. For years the Israelis have encroached illegally on the Palestinian territories taking over large tracts of land and building communities. When these people are interviewed nearly always loud mouthed Americans justifying their case. Don't agree with what Hamas did but they are being cornered and nobody helps them.
👍 Correct

Israel won their wars with the Arabs. They could have expelled them, they could have taken large chunks of Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. Ariel Sharon's government removed the Gaza 'settlements' in 2005 and Gaza's been self governing for 17 years. All Hamas have done in that time is build the infrastructure for terror. Hamas flatly reject the two state solution, they want to murder every Jew in Israel.

The Palestinians have not been cornered into such a murderous mentality, it's what they are, it's what Islam is. Hamas being wiped out should be celebrated.

Israel needs wiping out as well then. They have their tentacles wrapped around nearly every government in the western world, squeezing taxpayer funds out for their own causes and rubber stamping decisions that benefit no one save for the few. You don't get a job high up in any government without the nod from Israel. Every US POTUS since Nixon has put on a tiny hat and gone over to snog the wall. Most politicians and all of the leaders, would rather betray their own people than their zionist paymasters.

And who do you think is behind mass illegal immigration? Who funds it, or at least funds the enforcement authorities who let it happen and turn a blind eye to it? Who wants to see the breeding out of the white race? Don't believe me? Google Kalurgi Plan.

I wish both sides would wipe each other out, then the world might be a better place.

Kalergi wasn't a Jew. He was a Japanese Magyar mongrel. The conspiracy theory was that senior EU figures wanted to create a racially mixed Europe in accordance with Kalergi's unhinged rantings. Wouldn't surprise me if some of them did.

Now you can point to Soros' Open Society and Jewish NGOs like IsraAID as being wicked supporters of Muslim immigration into Europe. That's not a Jew thing though, that's a left thing. We have plenty of domestic leftists who want to flood the country with as many Asians and Africans as possible.

If people think Jews are a bigger threat to our way of life than Muslims I don't know what to tell them. We are clearly seeing Islam is unable to assimilate with our values.

If people think Jews are a bigger threat to our way of life than Muslims I don't know what to tell them. We are clearly seeing Islam is unable to assimilate with our values.
9c67e8cc378fbf84.png