The Negative Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Negative Thread

Imagine the police actually responding to a crime report.
Even more hilarious.
That could be because of police shortages in manpower since 2010 when the Conservative/ Lib Dem coalition government got shut of 20,000 experienced officers when they put their new policing system In place. There’s been 23,500 police staff jobs lost all told since 2010 under the Tories. At the same time most will recall over 10,000 nurses jobs were lost due to Tory policies. I have to say I don’t find it hilarious 🤔

That could be because of police shortages in manpower since 2010 when the Conservative/ Lib Dem coalition government got shut of 20,000 experienced officers when they put their new policing system In place. There’s been 23,500 police staff jobs lost all told since 2010 under the Tories. At the same time most will recall over 10,000 nurses jobs were lost due to Tory policies. I have to say I don’t find it hilarious 🤔
Don't be daft Charlie it'll all be the fault of Labour,well accordin to the ten bob brigade it will. :giggle: UTB

Rod tell us why we had to take action in 2010.
I'm just looking forward to a Labour Government who will instantly solve all our problems with their well thought out policies, delivered by highly capable and focussed Ministers. When they come to power they will fix the NHS and Social Security, they will spend more on the NHS while taxing us less. They will stop telling us how much each immigrant costs to deport because we'll run special bus services free from Calais, and everything will be great when they get here. They will ratchet up Nett Zero at a time when its becoming more and more obvious that it is pointless and being ditched by other nations and we, and we alone will save the world.

Hang on, I think I might be delirious....

I'm just looking forward to a Labour Government who will instantly solve all our problems with their well thought out policies, delivered by highly capable and focussed Ministers. When they come to power they will fix the NHS and Social Security, they will spend more on the NHS while taxing us less. They will stop telling us how much each immigrant costs to deport because we'll run special bus services free from Calais, and everything will be great when they get here. They will ratchet up Nett Zero at a time when its becoming more and more obvious that it is pointless and being ditched by other nations and we, and we alone will save the world.

Hang on, I think I might be delirious....
Plus don't forget once their in and get rid of Starmer and bring back Corbyn, Abbott and the far left, things will get even better. Plus Angela will enthral us with her enlightened views.

I don’t find this hilarious either

It seems that your reply has been answered eloquently by others.

If only your man Corbyn had got in we'd have solved the climate crisis, unemployment, immigration, Covid hangovers, financial crises, war in Ukraine with those extra 2 billion trees.

Truly a land of milk and honey- with a side order of trees and delusion.

It seems that your reply has been answered eloquently by others.

If only your man Corbyn had got in we'd have solved the climate crisis, unemployment, immigration, Covid hangovers, financial crises, war in Ukraine with those extra 2 billion trees.

Truly a land of milk and honey- with a side order of trees and delusion.
And all those extra Labour supporters coming in the boats TT will help..

Rod tell us why we had to take action in 2010.
Chippy tell me why you ten bob tories blame Labour for everything when they aint been in power? I've told you plenty of times i wunt trust many if any politicians which ever party their with, but you lot only see faults in Labour when the truth is this lot have been poor very poor.Will Labour be any better? I don't know but they'll do well to be any worse but you tenbobers will say there are worse worever they come up with.:yes: I'm gunna take our hound a walk shortly then have some brekky then get ready for BDBL,it's seems a long time since a match we had a home game.UTB

Chippy tell me why you ten bob tories blame Labour for everything when they aint been in power? I've told you plenty of times i wunt trust many if any politicians which ever party their with, but you lot only see faults in Labour when the truth is this lot have been poor very poor.Will Labour be any better? I don't know but they'll do well to be any worse but you tenbobers will say there are worse worever they come up with.:yes: I'm gunna take our hound a walk shortly then have some brekky then get ready for BDBL,it's seems a long time since a match we had a home game.UTB
Because it saves time Rod.

Fuck electric cars. Only decent ones were Scalectrix.
Been driving full electric for 18 months now, real range 270 miles ( advertised 325), company car, charge at work with very low tax. What’s not to like ?. Do I think they are the answer long term, no Hydrogen is, but for now it suits me.

Been driving full electric for 18 months now, real range 270 miles ( advertised 325), company car, charge at work with very low tax. What’s not to like ?. Do I think they are the answer long term, no Hydrogen is, but for now it suits me.
They said that about air travel till the R101 🫤

how does it do in winter when you have the heater on ?

They said that about air travel till the R101 🫤

how does it do in winter when you have the heater on ?
It’s honestly not that bad. On a long journey just don’t thrash it and you get more miles. The trick is if you are going to get one it has to be over 300 miles, the ones at 200 miles( real 140) need charging too often. I am lucky it’s a company car I would not be able to finance it myself. The new battery musk is trialing does 700 miles on one charge, now that would work.

It’s honestly not that bad. On a long journey just don’t thrash it and you get more miles. The trick is if you are going to get one it has to be over 300 miles, the ones at 200 miles( real 140) need charging too often. I am lucky it’s a company car I would not be able to finance it myself. The new battery musk is trialing does 700 miles on one charge, now that would work.
Dunno if you saw my earlier post about our works vans
ours fully charged show about 325miles and we can go over 2 weeks in the summer but atm when it’s cold we only get about 5 days out of it the heater tends to be on full cos of the stop start nature and we don’t do that many miles per day it varies but it’s always less than 10 miles
i wouldnt like to think I had to go too far from home in one 😬

Dunno if you saw my earlier post about our works vans
ours fully charged show about 325miles and we can go over 2 weeks in the summer but atm when it’s cold we only get about 5 days out of it the heater tends to be on full cos of the stop start nature and we don’t do that many miles per day it varies but it’s always less than 10 miles
i wouldnt like to think I had to go too far from home in one 😬
I looked at vans for work but when fully loaded with the weight the range drops dramatically making them pretty useless. Vans in particular need hydrogen but the money men who control the oil will delay this as long as possible. We need to get away from our over reliance on Russia and the Middle East for gas and oil asap.