The Moussa Diaby Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Moussa Diaby Thread

Thinking about the Newcastle game, another reason why I think we bought Diaby is his threat in behind. If you try to press us high and compact all the space we can release Diaby. And he has so much pace that the ball doesn't need to be perfect.

So excited to see us play because of the options we have.

“If you score all of your goals in pre-season then by the time your season starts you’ve dried up. Diaby to dry up. Get him in your team Dave, Diaby would be a bad pick. I think Diaby is a good signing, but I would not hang my hat on him. He could be the villain for you Dave,” Sutton said.

Is he having a stroke?

Or was this recorded after they'd finished for the day and were enjoying some after show refreshments?

“If you score all of your goals in pre-season then by the time your season starts you’ve dried up. Diaby to dry up. Get him in your team Dave, Diaby would be a bad pick. I think Diaby is a good signing, but I would not hang my hat on him. He could be the villain for you Dave,” Sutton said.

Is he having a stroke?

Or was this recorded after they'd finished for the day and were enjoying some after show refreshments?

Bet Emery was s***ing himself when we scored all those goals in pre season, thinking "I hope we don't use up our goal quota for this season".

Looking at the insane prices doing the rounds just now. I am happy. Arsenal got a bargain for Declan Price.

Looks like we have finally signed the player we were hoping Bailey would be. Very lively yesterday. Feed the Moose!