The Moussa Diaby Thread | Vital Football

The Moussa Diaby Thread

If you had told me our first three signings this summer would be tielemans, torres and diaby then id have been trying to wake myself up from a cruel dream. I know nothing about diaby, surprise surprise, but i keep seeing articles saying he is the real deal, bonified quality. Welcome aboard the bus for top 4 monsieur diaby, nice to see you ready and raring to go in the usa.

Good stuff. Welcome Moose!

Wonder if we'll see him in any of the games over there? Makes sense, why else would he fly all that way to sign?

Wow.

Even big capital letters and a yellow banner on SSN.

Welcome to our new winger who will no doubt have us off our seats and scratching our heads in equal measure as per the job description of such a position in 2023 football.

Have never seen the lad play but some decent players have come out of Leverkusen over the years and at a reported £52m I guess he must be half decent too, I hope so for that sort of fee anyway. Club are backing Emery, Monchi etc which is good to see.

Wingers (or wide forwards!!!) Are always hit + miss .
But very pleased with this signing - our most important signing of the summer imo. This guy hitting the ground running could be the difference between 7th + 4th.

Exciting times