The Morgan Sanson Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Morgan Sanson Thread

Looking at how long he's been out, he must be world class and the answer to all our problems by now. :lol:

If the coaches have been doing their job, he could be a major asset; saw some good glimpses from him before his injury. But then, if our opening shambles reflects the coaches, maybe not.

Even if it was only the first 45 minutes of this game tonight against Wycombe I'm really glad for him and the club that at long last he's fit and playing football.

Thought I'd bump this thread up as feel he played well last night and was a loss when he had to come off. He's a bit like a French McGinn but with a bit more composure on the ball. Hope whatever it is isn't serious as didn't see what happened as was typing for the game thread. Injury or precaution because of concussion? Think once fully fit he'll be an important member of the squad/team.

Yes. Hope it isn't too serious. I did notice he was on the touchline for the penalty shoot out , so hopefully that means it can't be too bad.

He played really well, when I’ve seen him on the box I have been impressed by how good he is technically, his turning, awareness and vision is strong.

Let’s just hope he isn’t injury prone, that’s the biggest concern for me.

He played well so I did feel for the guy when he went down and then off.

Do we even know what was the injury that forced him to be substituted?

He played really well, when I’ve seen him on the box I have been impressed by how good he is technically, his turning, awareness and vision is strong.

Let’s just hope he isn’t injury prone, that’s the biggest concern for me.

I read somewhere that he missed 10 games in 4 years at Marseille so hopefully this is an aberration. Its not exactly unknown for someone coming back from a bad injury to get a set back or two when they return to action.

I read somewhere that he missed 10 games in 4 years at Marseille so hopefully this is an aberration. Its not exactly unknown for someone coming back from a bad injury to get a set back or two when they return to action.
He was injured just before we signed him and was out for ages, he'd just got back in their side when we bought him. Hopefully we haven't bought a tarted-up MOT failure

Looks a good player for me who could even be a regular starter but there's undeniable concerns about his ability to stay fit.