The Morgan Sanson Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Morgan Sanson Thread

Veretout was canned and has gone on to have a very good career. We should stick by Sanson. He's not really up to speed for this level yet.

Yes, he's a bit subdued at the moment, he seems a bit like a young kid coming i where they are afraid to be too flash for fear of showing up some of the more established players.
I know we all see football as different to a normal job but to players who know nothing else, I expect it's just another job and nobody like a new bloke coming into work and showing them up. Especially when it means one of the current clique gets ousted.
Another player being written off before he's even played a full game

He was injured going into the last few games of the season and already seems to be the forgotten man that no one talks about?

He's supposed to be our box-to-box player so where will he fit in!?

He was injured going into the last few games of the season and already seems to be the forgotten man that no one talks about?

He's supposed to be our box-to-box player so where will he fit in!?
I imagine, he'll join the mix to be one of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1 or one of a midfield 3. He seems from the little I've read about him as a classic all-rounder hard-working midfielder. Someone to push/replace McGinn if he works out.

I'd not forgotten about him. Bags of experience from ligue 1 and Marseille with some europa league final experience thrown in.

This points to a good signing .

Hard luck on the bloke. Never really got started before his injury. He's got big competition now. But if he gets up to speed that's another option DS has got, which is all to the good.

A week ago it seemed his squad number was No 8. Now the main site shows him at No. 25? Is he falling down the pecking order before he even plays again?