The Morgan Sanson Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Morgan Sanson Thread

I am getting worried I'm warming to something French, perhaps he is settling into Balti Faggots, orange chips, mushy pays and a can of Vimto or Irn Bru in McGinn's case turning into a proper bloke!

I think he is a quality player and because of Injury we have not seen the best of him, my only worry is the time he needs on the ball and will he get it in the Premiership? Get Ginny and Nakamba back asap....

Hope he's up and ready to go on Sunday.

I think we'll start to see what he can really do when he gets some much needed minutes on the pitch under his belt.

Come on Morgan, you can do it!

Well you could flip that and ask if he deserved to be dropped after the Chelsea game.

I don't think he did.

Mcginn was back. He was always going to come back in unless Sanson had an absolute worldy of a game. He didn't, he was just OK. Luiz and Ramsey were OK too and have done more in the past.

Mcginn was back. He was always going to come back in unless Sanson had an absolute worldy of a game. He didn't, he was just OK. Luiz and Ramsey were OK too and have done more in the past.

As I said at the time Sanson did enough to keep his place and I would have played him McGinn and Luiz and pushed Ramsey further forward .

As I said at the time Sanson did enough to keep his place and I would have played him McGinn and Luiz and pushed Ramsey further forward .

And we all would have done something different.

Gerrard is the man paid to make the decisions though and he obviously thought Sanson hadn't done enough to warrant keeping his place and I agree.

I've just googled player ratings from the Chelsea game just incase I missed something but they just confirm what I thought.

First one has Luiz, Sanson and Ramsey as 6 out of 10.

Second one has Luiz and Sanson as 6 and Ramsey 6.5

Personally I thought Dougie had the best game of the 3 of them.

So lots of different opinions... But did Sanson do anything special to make himself undropable with Mcginn coming back? Absolutely not.