The Mighty Reds v Manure - Sponsored by Sutton Seeds | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Mighty Reds v Manure - Sponsored by Sutton Seeds

No idea what we practice all week but we can’t seem to header corners both attacking and defending..strange

I've really enjoyed that. Ref has been brilliant let the game flow and it's been end to end either side could have a couple.

Why is it refs seem to let cup games flow more than league games

I'd say we shaded that half, plenty of corners, final ball/shot lacking in quality.

United have made two or three better chances, good couple of saves from Turner.

Origi justifying his selection so far, Danilo started really well and still looks good with Yates in midfield.

It's kinda 50-50 so far, but I have this feeling that we'll definitely lose and I'm wondering whether I should change venue to change up my vibe.

Bit of a curates egg of a game & performance, some decent bits but generally a bit predictable I just wish we were a bit more energetic, do some pressing, get in their faces a bit more. I really don't like it when we just let teams have the ball and don't engage until they are well in our half. Still at least we haven't conceded yet & dare I say it Turner has looked steady enough even with ball at his feet, just need to step it up a bit 2nd half