The Mighty Reds v Manure - Sponsored by Sutton Seeds | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Mighty Reds v Manure - Sponsored by Sutton Seeds

Experiment with Niakhate for 2 more games ...its risky but I think could be good. Nuno got Tavares going, I think he can do the same with Niakhate.! Where's Richards? Is he actually playing?
Niakhate hasn't got either the power, pace or stamina of Tavares.
It's a no from me.

I hear the rhetoric.
Sangare & Aina both looked fit in the final
Boly missed out because of injury - I get that.
But no one seems to know what injuries they have suffered or how long they might be out for.
eg - we know Tavares has a thigh strain and will be out for 4 weeks
Sangare got injured earlier in the season - some said he contracted malaria. Awoniya pulled his groin and was out for 2 months
The list goes on
This is what happened to Sangare in the semifinal (who came on with 8 minutes to go in the final):
I don't need much persuading that he got some sort of injury from that.
Aina was given runaround by Adingra in the final, and I am not surprised that his muscles are strained.

I'd play Montiel, Oma, Niahkhate and Toff in defence

Yates Dominguez Danilo

Reyna. Origi CHO

The rest are kept back for Liverpool

Like the thinking behind three in midfield. Boss the midfield. Squeeze Casemiro. Get him sent off. Then get extra attacker. Strangle the Red Devils.

Niakhate shouldn’t be anywhere near left back. Happy enough to see him at centre back but think it could be Oma and Murillo tonight.

I'd much rather we had Yates and Dominguez in there.

Overall it'll be fine though. Except all the goals Turner will make for them.

I find that team selection odd-I cant work out the formation. Is it the same as usual but with Origi playing where CHO plays?