The Matt Targett Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Matt Targett Thread

Thank god it's not just me that thinks he's a p****y. I do quite like him going forwards but after the 'concussion' against Wolves and looking for a way out yesterday it really annoys me. Defenders always used to have to have a pair. I guess it's the modern day player.

If you constantly see the negative and expect the worst then you're more likely to be proved right over time, and protect yourself from disappointment.

Having been involved in elite competitive competition and then later coaching too, I can say from experience you have to get these people as far away from you as possible otherwise their persistent negativity will drag you down.

Optimism and pushing for better performances in a positive way is more difficult, especially when things don't go your way, but its the most likely approach to work. That's partly why sports psychology is employed so widely now, to stay positive and keep thoughts away from destructive negativity.

So avoid the forums unless we win?

Anyone shed any light on what actually happened to him yesterday?

I was in Lower Holte so so couldn't see too much detail at the far end.
Heard reports he was crying??
Saw that he went straight down the tunnel when Freddie came on

Anyone shed any light on what actually happened to him yesterday?

I was in Lower Holte so so couldn't see too much detail at the far end.
Heard reports he was crying??
Saw that he went straight down the tunnel when Freddie came on

I think he did his hamstring when he was chasing Vardy for their 4th goal.

See Matt and Freddie as wing backs. Decent central defenders, Jack, John, Connor, Marvelous and Luis midfield options. Two up front? Mitrovic and Bowen. Bones of a good side.
Yes the Mitrovic, Bowen bit highlights just how important this years transfer window is going to be for us.
I think this as much as our fixture list will define our season.

:lol:

You'd be in the blockhouse moaning your head off at anyone who would listen.

No I would be fighting unlike you who would be saying don't worry it will all be ok soon as you cower in the trenches happy clapping your way till the end.

No I would be fighting unlike you who would be saying don't worry it will all be ok soon as you cower in the trenches happy clapping your way till the end.

Feel free to start your contribution to our relegation battle any time you are ready.

Moaning on the internet achieves nothing.

I'm trying to be constructive. How can I contribute towards the relegation battle?
You're just not trying hard enough Fulford :lol:.

Don't agree with everything you post but don't get all the criticism. Your opinion is just as valid as mine 👍

You're just not trying hard enough Fulford :lol:.

Don't agree with everything you post but don't get all the criticism. Your opinion is just as valid as mine 👍

Thanks mate. This forum or any would be very boring if we all agreed. It's the personal stuff that I can't understand.