The Leon Bailey Thread | Page 77 | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

Trouble is Grealish will always miss a third of the season through injury. Get the impression he foesnt take care of himself enough. Perception rather than fact.
He definitely didn't take care of himself after the treble which I think has affected this season for him.

So yes. I guess this would be an issue for us after our treble win next season and what Jack does.

I've just seen Bailey ripping into the Jamaican FA in that interview he did in his pyjamas.

It's kinda hard to understand him but he definitely said that everyone who goes to watch Jamaica are there to see him play.

I'm not saying he is wrong to speak out but bad vibes, man.

I've just seen Bailey ripping into the Jamaican FA in that interview he did in his pyjamas.

It's kinda hard to understand him but he definitely said that everyone who goes to watch Jamaica are there to see him play.

I'm not saying he is wrong to speak out but bad vibes, man.
Some countries are like this. Without getting all woke but it’s a post-colonial thing.

Keane had a point about Saipan. He was wrong about everything else but the lack of decent facilitators and disorganization is something I know was true and he was right about. At a point it’s blatantly unprofessional and sometimes you have to put people on blast.

Essentially retiring from international football it seems. At least for a time. I don't think he's ever had a great relationship with the Jamaican FA/national team in general.

I remember the first time I'd heard Baileys name was in some article about what nation he would play for. At the time he was 17/18 and was refusing call ups to the Jamaican squad. Word was that his dad was investigating the possibility that Leon could play for England as he has grandparents that are British citizens.

Eventually he accepted a call up to the country of his birth but a lot of fans there think he did so only after exhausting every other option, including Belgium then Germany.

Essentially retiring from international football it seems. At least for a time. I don't think he's ever had a great relationship with the Jamaican FA/national team in general.

I remember the first time I'd heard Baileys name was in some article about what nation he would play for. At the time he was 17/18 and was refusing call ups to the Jamaican squad. Word was that his dad was investigating the possibility that Leon could play for England as he has grandparents that are British citizens.

Eventually he accepted a call up to the country of his birth but a lot of fans there think he did so only after exhausting every other option, including Belgium then Germany.
Lord knows what sort of nonsense has been put in this chaps head since he was a boy. It would be interesting to know where his money goes.