The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 89 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Good mornin Pride dude, yeah this WC times is so daft i have to try and watch the games but end up nodding off unless it'sa big game lol

Morning all.

The 11 o'clock games are a no no for me whether I wanted to stay awake or not.

Only managed the England game because I had a nap during the day.

Well Daphne in Scooby Doo was even more of a minx , and the stories about Penelope Pitstop and the Ant Hill Mob are legendary.

Michelle Keegan to get her tits out in the next series of Game of Thrones.

Carlsberg really do make TV Programmes!!!! I'll be watching that episode with the sound on mute.

Be record viewing figures I reckon.

I caught my 14 year old son looking at pictures of her on facebook the other day. Can't blame him really , and what can you say to him ?

Must admit I had to google who she was, I don't watch soaps... But she's a looker alright.

The breastage count of GOT this season has been disappointing, something that has caused me much concern.

I don't really watch soaps either but Michelle Keegan has been in my top 2 for a while. Here and Rachel Riley.... Phwoooaar!!!

You'd think Natalie would be happy to get a bronze medal, but when I told her she didn't speak to me for a week!

WOMEN!

I've been to Sainsburys... Not only the shop but also the garage. I had 10p per litre off.. it saved me £4. Better in my pocket theirs I think!

DeanoVilla - 16/6/2014 10:04

Michelle Keegan to get her tits out in the next series of Game of Thrones.

Carlsberg really do make TV Programmes!!!! I'll be watching that episode with the sound on mute.

Is she related to Kevin?

I can confirm that the self scanning tils at Redditch were working sirdennis, only the one set, but that was enough for me. I took my trolley of stuff there, I like when some people think they are express tills and tut. Tut away, I'll just go slower... :89: