The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 88 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Pride of Lions - 14/6/2014 14:44

ClivetheVillan - 14/6/2014 19:52

The Fear - 14/6/2014 09:43

I refuse to talk to you Clive until we get a photo of your shed.

:17:

Nice shed Clive. Finally got it sorted I see.

Has it got wi-fi connectability?
My laptop connects from down there lol starnge didn't think the signal would reach tbh, just need to get the bottom bit grassed and then i am turning the inside of the shed into a little kind of bar chill out and an excercise bike and some light weights in there, me dad is going to wire a powerline down also soon :4: finally my own space :30:

It is far too early in the morning to be reading about men in shorts.
By the by, I forecast that this will be the longest thread in VV's history. Lambert is still likely to be here when you're all saying nice things about me after my passing - and I intend to go on for at least 20 more years.

Morning JF, morning all.....

Bit late climbing on board the good ship VV this morning after a lie in and my Sunday morning fry up breakfast.....

Morning all.

Taking Will and his cousin to the kit launch doo dah at Villa Park today.

Looking forward too it just to hear what the bands are like.

I'm going out for Sunday lunch. Villa haven't been very good press release wise with the kite this year, shame really.

Cracking day yesterday. Had 30+ people over for a house warming / BBQ / Piss Up / England Italy gathering.

Was ace but cost me a small fortune. Spent over £300 on food and drink. Never again. People can bring their own! lol

The home made chicken kebabs were awesome and the waitrose burgers got a lot of positive comments.

Drank my own weigh in Henricks and tonic. Mmmmm.. cucumbery.

But at least I won the sweepstake we all did on the 1st goalscorer for the England game. £40. Nice.

Nah, I've given it some thought and you know what? I don't buy it.

There never was a mouse with clogs on. It's just not feasible.

But surely there must be mice living in windmills in old Amsterdam? Can you categorically say that none of them has ever tried on a clog? Pity you don't have the same level of ITK when it comes to our club.

:15: I just feel my childhood was a tissue of lies Cheshire, just dawned on me what utter rubbish it was. I'm beginning to question whether the two pigs Pinky And Perky were even able to do the vocals on that song.

The Fear - 16/6/2014 15:44

:15: I just feel my childhood was a tissue of lies Cheshire, just dawned on me what utter rubbish it was. I'm beginning to question whether the two pigs Pinky And Perky were even able to do the vocals on that song.

And Muffin the Mule......

Don't even go there...............

:10: