The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 53 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

Anyway back to Keinan not sure he really qualifies as an academy graduate but we did have him at 17 so I guess that's a yes.
SG or we haven't ever seen a fit KD, I know I've probably seen him play a few bit part games at Villa Park but nothing I could judge him on as he breaks down every other game. I have always thought he could be an animal under the right guidance.
Not sure what SG will make of him but he's sure different to anything else we have on the books. A loan to Forest in the PL might do all a favour

Anyway back to Keinan not sure he really qualifies as an academy graduate but we did have him at 17 so I guess that's a yes.
SG or we haven't ever seen a fit KD, I know I've probably seen him play a few bit part games at Villa Park but nothing I could judge him on as he breaks down every other game. I have always thought he could be an animal under the right guidance.
Not sure what SG will make of him but he's sure different to anything else we have on the books. A loan to Forest in the PL might do all a favour
Another loan to Forrest would be an absolutely great move for him

For the good of his own career Keinan needs to move on. He's never going to get regular game time for us, especially as we now seem to be getting that better quality to push us into the European spots.
If Forest come in with a half decent bid I'd let him go, maybe Deano might be tempted to buy him to spearhead Norwich's promotion bid

If we got £15 million for this chump we would be pulling Forests pants down in the biggest way ever!

I imagined we'd be lucky to get £2-3m for him. Mind blown! Probably just paper bollocks though.

If we got £15 million for this chump we would be pulling Forests pants down in the biggest way ever!

I imagined we'd be lucky to get £2-3m for him. Mind blown! Probably just paper bollocks though.
But who would you suggest would be a better purchase for Forest for the same money, bearing in mind the impact he’s had there. Still only 24 don’t forget and could therefore still improve as a player.

But who would you suggest would be a better purchase for Forest for the same money, bearing in mind the impact he’s had there. Still only 24 don’t forget and could therefore still improve as a player.

Cheap options who would be better than Davis. Pukki. Wellbeck. Benteke. Origi.

If they feel like splashing out around £15-20 Mill.... Dennis from Watford..... Nketiah... Mitrovic..... Ings....... Calum Wilson...... Broja... I'm sure many many more options from abroad.

£15million for a guy who at 24 has scored 1 premier league goal and 7 Championship goals in 7 years is kind of laughable.

Fingers crossed. We'd be laughing if it were true, but his true value must be under £5 Mill surely?

doubt you'd get any of those named for £15 mill tbh (except maybe Ings as we'd likely pay to get rid the way we do business)

dippers apparently are looking for £15mill off Bournemouth for donkey centrehalf Nat Philips (who's worse even than Gomez) so only £15 mill for a striker - bargain

He has been effective for them but has still only banged in 5 goals in 21 appearances. What’s a realistic price for a striker with that sort of record, £15m for Davies would be Brewster/ Solanke level mugging off.

It's from the Mirror so therefore it's a load of old tosh.

Cheap options who would be better than Davis. Pukki. Wellbeck. Benteke. Origi.

If they feel like splashing out around £15-20 Mill.... Dennis from Watford..... Nketiah... Mitrovic..... Ings....... Calum Wilson...... Broja... I'm sure many many more options from abroad.

£15million for a guy who at 24 has scored 1 premier league goal and 7 Championship goals in 7 years is kind of laughable.

Fingers crossed. We'd be laughing if it were true, but his true value must be under £5 Mill surely?

You're not living in the real world here Deano. Nketiah is getting a 6 figure contract at Arsenal, Origi is off to AC Milan, Mitra is not leaving Fulham, Pukki is a proven failure at EPL level.

I think a reasonable price for Davis is 10M + 5M add-ons and a sell on fee. Davis doesnt play as their goalscorer, Grabban was the goalscorer, they play 3-5-2 and Davis is the platform to get them up the pitch which is he is incredibly effective at. Davis is another player thats far too good for the Championship but likely not good enough for the EPL. He is an absolute tank in the Championship, the lad carries the ball 40 or 50 yards almost untouched every game its hilarious actually.