The January Transfer Thread | Page 63 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread

According to Fab Romano we've been scouting him for a long while. But that must be bollocks because I've been told that once Lange was moved to a different job then departed entirely all scouting reports made previous to Monchi arriving would have been chucked in a bin.
?????

Who said that ?

?????

Who said that ?

Someone on here has previously scorned the idea that players signed since this summer could have been scouted by us for years before. It's basically because this particular person hates Lange.

Someone on here has previously scorned the idea that players signed since this summer could have been scouted by us for years before. It's basically because this particular person hates Lange.

Oh right. So it's not true then.

Apparently lots of salty comments from Serbian football fans regarding Kosta Nedeljković transfer which is normally a good sign for the buying club.

From what I've seen on video he's tall, very quick, and loves to overlap into attacking positions.

If this kid turns out to be as good as Moreno, who was also a player i had never heard of, he could be a real bargain.

I've heard the name but couldn't say I could pick him out of a line up. All I'd say Is that if you've lasted 5 years or say playing as a defender for Simeone you've got to be a bloody minded bastard.
A bloody decent player as well one would think. Get it done Monchi. Must be to replace Lenglet.

A bloody decent player as well one would think. Get it done Monchi. Must be to replace Lenglet.
Probably and it may point to serious caution around Tyrone's return as well. The degeneration of his thigh muscle was frightening and his time in the states suggests his recovery is slower and more hands-on than Emi2.

It'll be interesting to see what sort of reshuffling we do with the squad overall.