The January Transfer Thread | Page 57 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread

The hype around him reminds me of the hype around Odegaard when he was 15/16.

He's been on the radar of a lot of Europe's best clubs for a number of years already even though he's still only 18.

Wpupd definitely be worth a gamble at that price which is peanuts in today's money... We got the same for Chumbawumba.

Girona same owners as Ci$y ? won't be helping us anytime soon

I think it's part ownership, like us with Vitoria in Portugal, though they are much more involved with each other as there has normally been at least one city player there on loan. I think Doug spent some time there on loan.

Zaha has spent most of his career hugging the left hand side. Under Emery, this comes from the left back. We're not going to change our style.

If Zaha were to join, and I agree he's a good player, he will not play in the same role that he has for most of his career.
Yeah. This is the truth of it and why I said earlier…nice thought and pre Unai was a possibility ….but now very unlikely.

Don't worry mate we are sneaking up on the blind side. In fact that well nobody has even noticed we are 2nd
It funny chatting to people in work and how wrapped they are in media talking points.

One of the lads said to me yesterday you're doing so well lately. We're second you mad fucking egg, what do you mean? I mean if you're asking why we're not top, I have the same questions.

Tme for my transfer window bookies odds (for what it's worth) -

Maguire - 10/1
Dybala - 12/1
Varane - 16/1
Neto - 16/1
Griezmann - 25/1
Henderson - 25/1
Onana (The Everton one) - 33/1
Palinha - 33/1
Phillips - 33/1

Looking at that list, I'm pretty convinced the bookies still think Steven Gerrard is in charge.
Griezmann - 25/1 YES

I don't think this window will see much action from us. I can see a couple of players brought in to protect against injuries, but we won't be spending a fortune and i don't think we should.

I don't think this window will see much action from us. I can see a couple of players brought in to protect against injuries, but we won't be spending a fortune and i don't think we should.

Being 3pts off top at the turn of the year doesn't come round very often.

I still think we should have done more in the summer