The January Transfer Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread

I initially thought maybe Werner is a good idea but the more I thought the more I was like wtf. No matter what the stats say Werner is nothing like Ollie. Ollie has also never crumbled, he’s gone throw a couple difficult spells but the lad has determination and perseverance. Werner was gone as soon as he could.

I initially thought maybe Werner is a good idea but the more I thought the more I was like wtf. No matter what the stats say Werner is nothing like Ollie. Ollie has also never crumbled, he’s gone throw a couple difficult spells but the lad has determination and perseverance. Werner was gone as soon as he could.
Yes if people think Watkins isn't very good in front of goal well he's Romario compared to Werner. Werner is fucking abysmal.

If we can get a rumour going that Saka wants to be reunited with Unai at the Villa, it will be picked up by those shitty gossip websites. That will be enough to have the Arsenal fans wetting their panties in rage.
I would personally love that. The london based media are fixated that Arsenal can just pick who they feel they need in there team as if they are serial winners of titles and trophies. I HOPE some fans were as happy as i was that we beat them. Just based on their fake supported expectations .........

I don't think you need to do that in every case, goalkeeper is the perfect place to get a HG player for the quota. Nobody coming in is going to do better than Emi but improving on or meeting the standard of Olsen wouldn't be too difficult.

I think there is a lot of good options out there. Trevor Chalobah would be an ideal upgrade on Chambers. Taking one of Cities kids wouldn't be the worst idea or if you could somehow pull Cole Palmer off Chelsea he'd be a great buy for us. Rico Lewis wouldn't be a bad purchase either. Michael Olise would be worth the money too. ESR maybe?

The limited budget is the killer and its why CL football is so important. Newcastle have done really well here with Gordon, Livramento, Hall and Barnes all meeting the criteria while being fairly young and decent.

Michael Olise is French, better to be taking Eze if you want any Palace player, he plays off the left which would add a bit more balance as we are well supplied with right sided players.
The two Arsenal players to scare them with would be Ramsdale and Odegaard.

Michael Olise is French, better to be taking Eze if you want any Palace player, he plays off the left which would add a bit more balance as we are well supplied with right sided players.
Olise was born in London and came through the Chelsea youth system, so therefore classed as a homegrown player despite representing France at u21

I can't see Palace giving him away but Eze would be a great signing.

The problem will be getting Palace to let him go.
Olise had a release clause in his prior contract. I’d imagine there is another one but the catch was Olise had to trigger the release. You could bid the value but it wouldn’t be valid unless he activated it.