The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 54 | Vital Football

The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping and expecting our recruitment team use other means rather than youtube for new players? If we sign him it would be a reasonable expection he would be an.upgrade to the squad. We at last appear to be getting a few right for a change.

I'd hope our scouting team bases signings on more than some random YouTube clip.

They openly base their scouting on stats to start with, so I'm guessing most of it is done via watching on TV and the like especially as there have been no fans for nearly a year,I doubt they've been allowed to watch him live.

Let's be fair most people on here base their knowledge on what they see on TV and get quite offended when asked the last time they went to a Ligue one game in France.
Some even use PlayStation games to find players who we should be signing as they are "amazing" (sorry the use of that word gets on my tits)

I don’t know anything about this Sanson bloke. Never heard of him although that’s no measure of his worth. What kind of a midfielder is he? Holding, destroyer, box to box, goal machine, entertainer or chance maker? Or all of them?

I don’t know anything about this Sanson bloke. Never heard of him although that’s no measure of his worth. What kind of a midfielder is he? Holding, destroyer, box to box, goal machine, entertainer or chance maker? Or all of them?

From what i’ve read he’s a box to box player.
High energy, strong in the challenge and likes to go past people. Similar attributes to SJM but more technical and (i expect) not quite as much energy. Never seen him play though, so who the fuck really knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.