The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 73 | Vital Football

The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the reaction at Marseille is anything to go by, we've got a bargain. Since he left the fans have attacked the training ground and the manager has resigned/been sacked in protest!

If you dig into the ownership, it looks to me like they’re owned by an asset stripper. American businessman who I’m not sure has kept up with his investment promises. I want to say he’s on record that he’d invest 200MM in the first two season but only invested 45MM.

If you dig into the ownership, it looks to me like they’re owned by an asset stripper. American businessman who I’m not sure has kept up with his investment promises. I want to say he’s on record that he’d invest 200MM in the first two season but only invested 45MM.

Still wish we grabbed/signed Thauvin for at least the summer, Here's hoping Traore improves his all round game and becomes a world beater next season or we'll need to keep upgrading that bogey position.

Still wish we grabbed/signed Thauvin for at least the summer, Here's hoping Traore improves his all round game and becomes a world beater next season or we'll need to keep upgrading that bogey position.
Comparing any player in Europe to Jack is going to make our right side look weak

Status
Not open for further replies.