The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 42 | Vital Football

The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves allegedly interested in Bertrand Traore's cousin from Ajax 19 years old Lassina , I think we should sign him just to piss them off

I think he's the lad who scored something like 8 goals in 1 game or something crazy. Why not. Get on the phone to him Bert.

Wolves allegedly interested in Bertrand Traore's cousin from Ajax 19 years old Lassina , I think we should sign him just to piss them off

Don't you remember when I posted this in October :ROFLMAO:

Touching on Bertrand Traore in the other thread, and this isn't a rumour so it can't go there either, But I want to draw our attentions to Ajax.

They have a 19 year old striker, he made his debut for his National side at the age of 15, since then playing 8 games scoring 3 goals for them.

For the U21's he scored 22 goals 11 assists in 33 games.

For the first team he has played 19 games, scored 4 and assisted 5 so contributing to 9 goals in 19 games, what's more impressive those 19 games (719 minutes) adds up to EIGHT games (720)

So 8 games, 4 goals, 5 assists make a better picture of this upcoming potential star, who they intrusted the other week in having a sub appearance in the Champions League be it 6 minutes, so they're definitely keen on his progression.

So far valued at less than 5million if you're to believe Transfermarkt and has less than 2 years on his contract, I mentioned Bertrand at the start and that's because this potential star is his younger brother Lassina Traoré who has an old face about him, When we lack such cover at the moment why not look at someone who's 19 and already has family at the club and might settle both of them and we could probably pick him up less than 10m.

Worth a look ? 19 years old.

Brooks of Bournemouth and Olise of Reading are being considered. Brooks I know a little of but not heard of the Reading lad. Both fit the profile of previous signings though.

Brooks looked quality before his injury a couple of seasons ago, seems to be getting back to the form he was in then. He won’t be cheap though.
Olise I have no idea, but it’s about the 3rd player from there we’ve been linked with since the summer

Brooks would be an okay signing and Bournmouth won't allow him to leave that easily, they bought him for over 10m and before his surgery he was valued close to 30m so no idea what it'd take to prize him, He struggles to beat his man unless he can pass his way past his opponent with someone else, which means you can't just boot it up to him and expect him to take players on, Decent player watch a 10 minute video of Brooks best like I just did, and then watch a video of Buendia from just this season and not his best and Buendia looks two levels above, Even if he costs 10m more than Brooks you'd do it to get to that next level and they're the same age.

Brooks also had Ankle surgery last year and he's even had two further ankle injuries this season missing 6 games, you've got to wonder if that's ever going to be right again.

Although 19 year old Michael Olise is on another level again, at 19 this kid could be the real deal and possess skills that Brooks simply doesn't have to not only beat his man, but beat 3 players at the same time, watch 40 seconds in and Grealish did something similar a few weeks ago.

Brooks is going nowhere in January I don't think, the Reading lad is a possibility especially if his contract is up in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.