The James Bree Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The James Bree Thread

Who ?

Doesn't matter

AOBH

(Anyone but Hutton)

Actually don't mean that. I don't mind Alan. Limited but gives a shit.

Some rumours say we offered Hutton a new deal but it wasn't to his liking ? Not sure if true . Very very limited player but always gives his all unlike many others

Never seen this guy play,but if Brian Little has had anything to do with this signing,he should be okay as long as he doesn`t get locked behind his electric gates.

I so hope it is a direct replacement but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Hutton start the next game, but I hope not, I so hope not.

I think Hutton will retain the shirt, he did ok v Preston . This Bree is 19 and gas never played for a big club. I think he will be introduced gradually rather than plunged into the deep end

But he is an up and coming player, he has been linked with the so called big boys. Hutton has had his chance I would say, sure he puts a shift in going forward but is so often found out of position and seen admiring the space he has left behind him as he saunters back. We need new blood at RB. I would prefer Bree to play from the outset and use Hutton as a backup.

I don't disagree 67 but let's see what Bruce does. He was I think quoted as saying don't expect too much too soon.

Hutton can't cross a ball, he's not quick enough, he doesn't think quick enough, hesitant and clumsy. But, he does have effort and he tries (So would I if you gave me a shirt). Bree is probably one of the best RB's in the division so no doubt about it for me, stick him in next Tuesday!

Which can be interpreted on of two ways - either he isn't going to start too often or he does but keep a lid on your expectations. Either way i hope that the new industrious midfield and SB will find a way to cover marauding full backs.

If the lad was coming from abroad or a lower division I'd say he may bide his time, but the fact he's played lots of games in this division already, then why wait? Same division he's used to, just a different set of players around him. Throw him in.

I do like Hutton though, but Bree sounds like the future.

He seems a pleasant and level headed young man who aged 19 will make some mistakes through inexperience so I do hope we give him time to settle in etc.

I also think he will go straight into the first team as he gives us so much that is lacking in the full-back positions.

Welcome to Aston Villa FC James and good luck to you and the team.

Read an article in the mail from the Barnsley manager saying he watched him develop from age of 14 and he said his talent was there to see then, he referred to him as Breeze
Hope he does well for us he is young enough

Read an article in the mail from the Barnsley manager saying he watched him develop from age of 14 and he said his talent was there to see then, he referred to him as Breeze
Hope he does well for us he is young enough

Welcome to the new kid.

Re Hutton - excluding the last few games where he's been caught out I actually think he's had a not-to-bad season, granted he's not good but in a few games he's been covering every blade of grass down that right wing. I just don't understand how he can't beat the first man with a cross, he's a professional footballer for gods sake

I would still start Hutton and bring Bree in if we're loosing. Bree is far better than Hutton going forward but Hutton doesn't deserve to be dropped.