The in no way sad computer game thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The in no way sad computer game thread

I have a friend who works for a well known graphics card company. They have a contract with the makers of Battlefield so I get the games and additional content for free :14:

murph - 18/6/2012 09:51

Still just playing me sports games.

Payday will be getting battlefield 3 close quarters though!

Istead of getting Battlefield 3 Close Quarters, get a life.

James06 - 18/6/2012 12:14

I am sure I have previously mentioned this but the Xbox is for those quiet times. I very often go out thank you very much and you know it. :14:

Old game but been playing through Brothers in Arm's; Hells highway, great game.

Batman Arkham city - done, very good game.

Skyrim is epic!

Need Mass Effect 3, done the other two.

Anyone know if its good Mass Effect 3?

murph - 18/6/2012 12:40

I am sure I have previously mentioned this but the Xbox is for those quiet times. I very often go out thank you very much and you know it. :14:

You could always watch The Apprentice, murph. Reading some other threads recently it would appear that some see this as "having a life". Of course, interacting with an interface, using your brain to solve problems, increased motor skills and coordination from playing Battlefield may be slightly better than vegging out in front of Alan Sugar.

murph - 18/6/2012 12:40

Alright ginger bollocks, instead of playing with kids toys get yourself on that brilliant 18 hole pitch and putt down Markeaton Park, and one weekend I'll come up and take you on.

lol! Funnily enough Markeaton Park is about 5 minutes away from my house on foot, and most of that is waiting to cross the dual carriageway!

Went for a walk there yesterday morning, awesome place!

Finally completed Mass Effect 3 last night. Not quite sure what all the problems were with people not happy with the ending. I really enjoyed it.

Now I can just mess about with Battlefield 3 and FIFA until games like Hitman and the new Modern Warfare come out.

Anyone got Sleeping Dogs?

Thinking of getting it for my PS3. I love GTA, and I'm told this is basically like GTA, set in Hong Kong, you fight against the Triads and it's more hand to hand combat and martial arts than guns .

Looks good in the trailer.

If it works. Apparently they have had lots of complains about it just bombing out all the time and freezing.

I'm having the freezing issue on the Xbox during online play quite a bit.

Good fun when it works though, except Villa are a bit wank.

Its on the list for Christmas this year. Along with about 8 others and a PS Vita.

We shall see what Santa brings :17:

englishhippy - 4/10/2012 15:55

Anyone playing the ArmaII mod Dayz?

I played the original Operation Flashpoint and so on and so forth. Arma II wouldn't work on the PC I have at the moment. Certainly far better than even Battlefield 3, which is closer than Call of Duty as to military ops.

Did enjoy Operation Flashpoint, dropping off a whole squad of troops in a Chinook to secure objectives, so on and so forth!

As for Fifa 13, maybe it is just an Xbox online thing? Not sure what the answer is!

Not quite got myself sorted with the new controls but will try try and try again!

Prep - Is it Given in goal? Also guess it's Agbonlahor and Benteke!

Got Rocksmith. Different, and haven't learn't anything new yet, but it is a good practice tool.