The in no way sad computer game thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The in no way sad computer game thread

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction-25942?pageSize=21&searchTerm=splinter%20cell

10'er for Splinter cell! :14:

Iniesta - 21/2/2012 16:53

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction-25942?pageSize=21&searchTerm=splinter%20cell

10'er for Splinter cell! :14:

Just looking and the Splinter Cell Conviction reviews. One criticism was that it was too short. Not a problem for a tenner, though, so will give it a try. Cheers. :35:

It's no coincidence that the Kinect came out of gaming. If you want to see the future of how we'll work, it's already out there in the present of how we play. The gaming industry's devices for play have the capability to completely alter the way we work. Gamers often have the need to perform many complex actions simultaneously. And the industry has responded to that with all manner of input devices, many of which are single function, while others may use your entire body. It's made for an industry that's not only open to experimenting with interaction, but that recognizes this experimentation can be a selling point in itself. It's why the PC with the most innovative multitouch trackpad on the market today came out of the gaming industry.

http://gizmodo.com/5886574/its-time-to-exterminate-the-mouse

Us gamers are like Formula One Drivers are to your average Road car driver. We decide the future.

Well I finally completed Assassins Creed Brotherhood last night.

The ending was pure tripe unfortuantley.

However I have been told that Brotherhood and Revelations are basically installments before they release Assassins Creed 3. Here's hoping the storyline is a bit more interesting for 3 as I love the AC games.

Also started Gears of War 3 last night. I still remember playing number 1 when the 360 first came out and I still love the games.

Putting off going back to Skyrim for now as I still cant face it lol.

Playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. It is the closest version of the game to the original ground breaking 3DO version, which was a total blast.

[youtube=HlQmrej3mLo]

If anyone likes FPS games I suggest trying Day of defeat brilliant game and only 7 quid bit like CSS but better IMO as there isn't as many hackers

Gears of War 3 is rather epic I must say. 8 hours of single player gameplay so far and I still haven't finished it.

I hope they make a prequel to show how it all started.

avfcsimmsy - 9/3/2012 13:59

If anyone likes FPS games I suggest trying Day of defeat brilliant game and only 7 quid bit like CSS but better IMO as there isn't as many hackers

Used to love playing Day of Defeat. Always played as sniper when I went on back when I had a decent PC to play it on!

Hoping to start Rage once I've completed Gears 3. Got it for £2 off ebay so even if it sucks no bother.

Then Mass Effect 3 for my birthday :17:

Just finished playing the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. What an amazing set of games. Hope the newer MGS is worth it. Still need to start Mass Effect 3.

A few releases this year which made a little excitement wee come out:

- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - November
- Halo 4 - November
- Hitman Absolution - TBC

Very happy Christmas this year!

Draig Cymraeg - 3/5/2012 09:33

Just finished playing the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. What an amazing set of games. Hope the newer MGS is worth it. Still need to start Mass Effect 3.

A few releases this year which made a little excitement wee come out:

- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - November
- Halo 4 - November
- Hitman Absolution - TBC

Very happy Christmas this year!

Hitman on the PS3?

360 and PS3.

Theres a trailer knocking about on You Tube and it looks very tasty.

Still waiting for a confirmation date. Loved the old Hitman games.

Currently half way through the Mass Effect 3 game.

So far I'm loving this. Although I'm a tad put off by the kick off thats happened in relation to the endings.

Still just playing me sports games.

Payday will be getting battlefield 3 close quarters though!