The Great Predictor League Table 23/24 | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor League Table 23/24

Hi all , there are a few predictors that I have cocked up on , who predicted a correct goal difference that I missed in my attempts to look and act sober !!!!! I will be adding these scores later .

Whoever decided to play football matches on a Friday evening wasn’t thinking of my sobriety…..
no worries. all good. After losing out on the bournemouth prediction (too late. I lost a lot of points) I have to now look for any point I can find. :-) Thx anyway and keep it up ;-

Hi , I have now updated the latest league table , after forgetting the goal difference points ..
Humble apologies to SJM , Greavsie , Rackney , TQ , Scott and Matic .

If I am the one that enforces the rules it’s only fair that when I don’t stick to them , that it’s pointed out . ….

So thanks to SJM for doing exactly that .

Again , thanks again to everyone that takes part … you are all stars .

Ok all...well I am afraid we let 3 points slip away there....but in the end we got a point at against a shit United side at OT.

Amazingly we had 4 pick the correct score....well done to 1882, Lijaboc, TQ2, and Love Tott!!!

82 - Lijaboc
77 - Geof
76 - Spesh
72 - KL
69 - TQ2
68 - Total, Nico
67 - Walt
64 - Greavsie
63 - Muttley
62 - Niall
61 - Rackney
60 - SJM, 1882
59 - USAF
57 - Pompey
56 - Smithy, Scott
55 - Sheringham, Kiwi, 54
54 - Critical
53 - Meee, Vinnie
51 - Love Tott
48 - Gary
46 - Steve
36 - Matic
35 - Sukhothai
27 - 80
25 - SpursEagle
17 - SLD
11 - Socks
9 - RD
8 - Laughing Cock
3 - Ex, Block D
0 - Skelly, Stu, Hooters

Ok all...well I am afraid we let 3 points slip away there....but in the end we got a point at against a shit United side at OT.

Amazingly we had 4 pick the correct score....well done to 1882, Lijaboc, TQ2, and Love Tott!!!

82 - Lijaboc
77 - Geof
76 - Spesh
72 - KL
69 - TQ2
68 - Total, Nico
67 - Walt
64 - Greavsie
63 - Muttley
62 - Niall
61 - Rackney
60 - SJM, 1882
59 - USAF
57 - Pompey
56 - Smithy, Scott
55 - Sheringham, Kiwi, 54
54 - Critical
53 - Meee, Vinnie
51 - Love Tott
48 - Gary
46 - Steve
36 - Matic
35 - Sukhothai
27 - 80
25 - SpursEagle
17 - SLD
11 - Socks
9 - RD
8 - Laughing Cock
3 - Ex, Block D
0 - Skelly, Stu, Hooters
Thanks US , great job as always mate … well done to the Fab Four who predicted the correct result .
We have 39 contributors, which I think is amazing … thanks to you all .

I know I have the occasional moan on this thread, but if I see something can be improved I have to mention it, don’t I?

This whole prediction thing is back-to-front. I struggle to understand it. USA and Walt (lovely chaps, by the way) get excited when one or two posters predict the correct score. Well, it’s obvious to me that there is a way for posters to achieve many more correct predictions and raise the level of USA and Walt’s excitement even further. And it’s a no-brainer! You just have to think outside the box.

Make the predictions AFTER the game.

I know I have the occasional moan on this thread, but if I see something can be improved I have to mention it, don’t I?

This whole prediction thing is back-to-front. I struggle to understand it. USA and Walt (lovely chaps, by the way) get excited when one or two posters predict the correct score. Well, it’s obvious to me that there is a way for posters to achieve many more correct predictions and raise the level of USA and Walt’s excitement even further. And it’s a no-brainer! You just have to think outside the box.

What have you been on, can I have some?

I suppose that’s a good and understandable sentiment from upside down land!

Why you moaning? You get to watch the match 8 hours before us fans in the UK anyway. :LOL:

Ok all, apologies for getting this our so late. Stupid work....

Not much movement today, a handful picked City to win, but no perfect scores.

82 - Lijaboc
77 - Geof
76 - Spesh
72 - KL, TQ2
68 - Total, Nico
67 - Walt, Mutt
64 - Greavsie
63 - 1882
62 - Niall
61 - Rackney
60 - SJM
59 - USAF, Sheringham
57 - Pompey,Vinnie, meeee
56 - Smithy, Scott
55 - Kiwi, 54
54 - Critical, Love Tott
49 - StevieP
48 - Gary
39 - Matic
35 - Sukhothai
27 - 80
25 - SpursEagle
17 - SLD
11 - Socks
9 - RD
8 - Laughing Cock
3 - Ex, Block D
0 - Skelly, Stu, Hooters

Ok all, apologies for getting this our so late. Stupid work....

Not much movement today, a handful picked City to win, but no perfect scores.

82 - Lijaboc
77 - Geof
76 - Spesh
72 - KL, TQ2
68 - Total, Nico
67 - Walt, Mutt
64 - Greavsie
63 - 1882
62 - Niall
61 - Rackney
60 - SJM
59 - USAF, Sheringham
57 - Pompey,Vinnie, meeee
56 - Smithy, Scott
55 - Kiwi, 54
54 - Critical, Love Tott
49 - StevieP
48 - Gary
39 - Matic
35 - Sukhothai
27 - 80
25 - SpursEagle
17 - SLD
11 - Socks
9 - RD
8 - Laughing Cock
3 - Ex, Block D
0 - Skelly, Stu, Hooters
US , I have just arrived home ( Saturday ) from taking Mother in Law , and my Wife shopping ,and sat down to do this ,, only to find you have done it ..

Friday night games are a nightmare because they either clash with you at work or with me in the battle .

Last night was an exception , i went up there for my normal Friday afternoon , expecting to get home around 7 pm , watch the game at home , and take a chance on still being sober enough to do the scores after the game …

Last night I got talked into staying and watching the match ….. didn’t get home in a state conducive to working out the intricacies of Correct goal difference etc …
I never had time this morning to do it either …

So , a big thanks USAF , what a star you are …

So , what a game ….. Brentford are a better team than that …. Their manager must surely have a word with himself ….
KL was the only correct predictor gaining 10 points this evening . Well done mate ..

83 Lija
82 KL
81 Geof ,
79 Spesh
76 TQ
73 Total
72 Walt
71 Muttley
68 Nico
67 82
66 Nial , Rackney
64 Greavsie, SJM
63 USAF , Sheringham
62 Pompey
61 Meee, Smithy , Scott
60 Kiwi , Vinnie , 54
59 Love Totty ,
54 Critical
53 Steve
50 Gary
39 Matic
35 Sukhothai
28 Spurs Eagle
27 80
17 Sid
11 Socks
9 RD
8 - Laughing Cock
3 - Ex, Block D
0 - Skelly, Stu, Hooters

We had 27 posters , 25 predicted a win , 2 went for a draw .

All told we had 9 different scorers and one own goal .

Thanks to all for taking part , onwards to Everton .

Let me know if you think I’ve made a cock up , I will gladly put it right .

Take care all , look after each other .