The Great Predictor League Table 23/24 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor League Table 23/24

V Brentford and Rob Jones … 2-2
Royal and Romero ..

8 pts …….Lijaboc , Smithy , Matic , Steve , SpursEagle ,

5pts ….TQ .

Everyone else ….zero . zilch , nuffin , bugger all , nil poin , bad luck ….kin nowt !

We had 31 posters ,,,, that’s brilliant , thanks …
6 draws
24 wins and
1 defeat .

Nobody got the correct scorers and nobody warranted an entry in the the poster of the month competition…

So get your acts together …. There are bonus points to be had …

Thanks to all for taking part .
The true table will take a while to develop …

As always , if we ever make a mistake , just let us know …. We ain’t ogres and even the best are just human !!!!!

Manure next …. Should be interesting.

V Brentford and Rob Jones … 2-2
Royal and Romero ..

8 pts …….Lijaboc , Smithy , Matic , Steve , SpursEagle ,

5pts ….TQ .

Everyone else ….zero . zilch , nuffin , bugger all , nil poin , bad luck ….kin nowt !

We had 31 posters ,,,, that’s brilliant , thanks …
6 draws
24 wins and
1 defeat .

Nobody got the correct scorers and nobody warranted an entry in the the poster of the month competition…

So get your acts together …. There are bonus points to be had …

Thanks to all for taking part .
The true table will take a while to develop …

As always , if we ever make a mistake , just let us know …. We ain’t ogres and even the best are just human !!!!!

Manure next …. Should be interesting.
These bonus points you speak of. How are they earned?

These bonus points you speak of. How are they earned?
We are trying to get folks away from posting “‘1-0 Son “, Steve ….and encouraging a more humorous, unusual, clever , different approach to just writing 1-0 …

It’s not compulsory of course , but in an effort to make it a more lighthearted affair we have decided to have ten bonus points available , per month …. These points can go to an individual or be shared amongst several posters , depending on their approach … and our decision , having yet another cross Atlantic Conference …at no cost to the site or our sponsors !

That’s the sort of guys we are ….

We are trying to get folks away from posting “‘1-0 Son “, Steve ….and encouraging a more humorous, unusual, clever , different approach to just writing 1-0 …

It’s not compulsory of course , but in an effort to make it a more lighthearted affair we have decided to have ten bonus points available , per month …. These points can go to an individual or be shared amongst several posters , depending on their approach … and our decision , having yet another cross Atlantic Conference …at no cost to the site or our sponsors !

Thanks Walt

:thumbup::rofl: USAF getting tanked at mid-day!

Ok all....what a game!!!! TQ and I both were crafty enough to say we used reverse psychology in our prediction and it worked perfectly for us!!! Yes TQ and I are awesome.

But Walt....my partner in crime, you crafty bastard you. Perfect prediction and the high scorer this week. Well played brother!!!!

11 - Lijaboc
10 - Matic
9 - Walt
8 - Smithy, StevieP, SpursEagle
7 - Geof
5 - TQ2
4 - Niall, Mutt, Vinnie
3 - Pompey, 1954, Nico, Kiwi, Sheringham, Rackny, Sukhothai, Spesh, Total, KL, SJM

----------------------

0 - Everyone else!

Last edited:
Ok all....what a game!!!! TQ and I both were crafty enough to say we used reverse psychology in our prediction and it worked perfectly for us!!! Yes TQ and I are awesome.

But Walt....my partner in crime, you crafty bastard you. Perfect prediction and the high scorer this week. Well played brother!!!!

11 - Lijaboc
9 - Walt
8 - Smithy, Matic, StevieP, SpursEagle
5 - TQ2
4 - Niall, Geoff, Mutt, Vinnie
3 - Pompey, 1954, Nico, Kiwi, Sheringham, Rackny, Sukhothai, Spesh, Total, KL, SJM

----------------------

0 - Everyone else!
He's a crafty bastard alright!