The Great Predictor League Table 23/24 | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor League Table 23/24

Need to grow some balls if want to win games like these.

Vinnie big winner!!!

83 - Lija
82 - KL
81 - Geof, TQ2
79 - Spesh
73 - Total
72 - Walt
71 - Muttley
70 - Vinnie
68 - Nico
67 - 82
66 - Nial, Rackney, Smithy
64 - Greavsie, SJM
63 - USAF, Sheringham
62 - Pompey
61 - Meee, Scott
60 - Kiwi, 54
59 - Love Totty
54 - Critical
53 - Steve
50 - Gary
43 - Matic
35 - Sukhothai
28 - Spurs Eagle
27 - 80
17 - Sid
11 - Socks
9 - RD
8 - Laughing Cock
3 - Ex, Block D
0 - Skelly, Stu, Hooters

Thanks US … Saturday lunchtime is always difficult . We are with Mother in law on Saturdays , bless her . I just cannot guarantee how long we will be out .

You must have been up very early today man … thanks for stepping in .

Well done to Vinnie .

I haven’t seen the game , don’t think I will bother now …

So remind me. Do you only get points for the goal scorers when you get the result right? I was on 71 points after Weds game and am still on 71 points today, even though I had Richi down for 2 goals in my 3-2 prediction.

lol - can never remember the damn rules.

So remind me. Do you only get points for the goal scorers when you get the result right? I was on 71 points after Weds game and am still on 71 points today, even though I had Richi down for 2 goals in my 3-2 prediction.

lol - can never remember the damn rules.
Yes mate ,,,,, an incorrect prediction gets you zero points .

If you said we would win , and we did , you would be available for any points available .

If you said we would win …and we drew or lost , that is an incorrect prediction and no points are up for grabs …

You are basically predicting three things , the result , the score and the scorers .

Get a result wrong and everything else falls .

You said we would beat Everton , but we didn’t . So You Ain’t Getting Nuffink.

Cat among Pigeons here....

How about 1 point for every named goal scorer, Win, Lose or Draw, even if your prediction is wrong?

I know! I will be told to FO! just asking the question lol!

Thanks US … Saturday lunchtime is always difficult . We are with Mother in law on Saturdays , bless her . I just cannot guarantee how long we will be out .

You must have been up very early today man … thanks for stepping in .

Well done to Vinnie .

I haven’t seen the game , don’t think I will bother now …

Hey watch the first 4 min....the rest was a slog and not worth it.

No … predictors could put in a score of 4-0 or 4-1 every week ,………. I’m not sure who would do that , but there you go …. !!!!!!!!!’nnn………… then name four different scorers ! ,!!!!!!!!
We get beaten 2-1 or draw 1-1
… and that poster has a greater chance of getting a point than someone who has predicted a more realistic score and only named one scorer.

Sorry but it ain’t gonna happen …you have already predicted the last part of my answer Pompey … :rofl:

No … predictors could put in a score of 4-0 or 4-1 every week ,………. I’m not sure who would do that , but there you go …. !!!!!!!!!’nnn………… then name four different scorers ! ,!!!!!!!!
… and that poster has a greater chance of getting a point than someone who has predicted a more realistic score and only named one scorer.

Sorry but it ain’t gonna happen …you have already predicted the last part of my answer Pompey … :rofl:

Yeah, I thought that was the reason why. I love the jeopardy involved. We were 2-1 up in the latter stages of the game. I had a win, 2 goal scorers and was sitting pretty for a few points. Then Everton score and I get nothing.

Do we have a "cash out" button on VS? :LOL:

Yeah, I thought that was the reason why. I love the jeopardy involved. We were 2-1 up in the latter stages of the game. I had a win, 2 goal scorers and was sitting pretty for a few points. Then Everton score and I get nothing.

Do we have a "cash out" button on VS? :LOL:
Now there is a thought . !!!

I had the correct score until Kulu had a brain fart and gave them a free kick .

You miserable ?, how the ell did I know I would get that response? ah well! I had better FO then lol! COYS :lol: (y)

Whinge whinge about aving the correct score n cashing out, well if it hadn't ave been for their bloody GK I would ave had the correct score until of course the FU on our right.

Mind I suppose I could say I could get the correct score in every game if it wasn't for poor finishing n good keeping by the opposition lol! :wahey:COYS