The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 54 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

That is a very good point; why did he not just use his Twitter feed like he usually does?
Maybe he was so outraged at the outlandish lies he was seeing he felt the only way to get his message across was to get on the blower to the local rag and firmly tell his side of the story?

or one of those 2 knows a mate who knows a mate Who went in his girlfriends nail bar and she told them that hes not going anywhere..

either or really.

Maybe he was so outraged at the outlandish lies he was seeing he felt the only way to get his message across was to get on the blower to the local rag and firmly tell his side of the story?

or one of those 2 knows a mate who knows a mate Who went in his girlfriends nail bar and she told them that hes not going anywhere..

either or really.

Is that speculation on your part or do you know for a fact?

I did not think for one minute that he is the type to go making demands

Its definitely not Apollyon

We have analysed the posts in detail and ruled out a good number of people.

We have narrowed it down to three people:

Unfortunately we have not been able to rule you out due the the appalling spelling; in fact you are second favourite at the moment.

Taylor82 is on the list of suspects but we are both unanimous that he is the outsider of the three; running two accounts simultaneously will be a bit taxing for him after all he is so dense light bends around him.

The odds on favourite is Plummer; we think he has got so bored with arguing with the rest of us he has opened another account just so he can argue with himself.

I am Spartacus!

No idea what it's about and CBA to scroll back to find out, but

it's very hot

I'm bored

the excitement was last week (went to London for my daughter's covid wedding. Perfect day)

Unfortunately we have not been able to rule you out due the the appalling spelling; in fact you are second favourite at the moment.

Taylor82 is on the list of suspects but we are both unanimous that he is the outsider of the three; running two accounts simultaneously will be a bit taxing for him after all he is so dense light bends around him.

The odds on favourite is Plummer; we think he has got so bored with arguing with the rest of us he has opened another account just so he can argue with himself.

Lol having a DeFuq style meltdown? Definitely possible, I have had a bizarre lockdown.

"Football insider understands" is usually code for "I am making it up"

Cash will know that he is under contract and will only leave when:

a) A price is agreed

b) He requests a transfer and forfeits his 10%

It is a usual tactic for the buying Club to drag their feet with the transfer fee while simultaneously dangling a lucrative contract in front of the player so that he agitates for a move.

If he has asked to leave, which I am not convinced about, Vrentzos should tell him to report back next Monday afternoon to train on his own, and make it clear that's where he is staying until a fee is agreed, and the subject is not up for debate.

Every player has their price and the sooner fat Karen realises that the better everyone will be.

admittedly it was total conjecture but I stated that I thought Cash was sold with about 5 games left. Cos I just wasn't 'feeling' the injury story, plus he went into hiding a few weeks. Maybe he told us he wanted to go back then? Perhaps a club like west ham n antonio just sold it and he's pretty much going there all along. Maybe why he was dropped til the last game cos SL thought the points were in the bag til it was desperate

No no and no
You need to be very careful sunshine, comparing me to that specky twat the village idiot and Sumo is borderline insulting.
stop trying to be clever and leave that to me
Fucking commies, iv shit em.

No no and no
You need to be very careful sunshine, comparing me to that specky twat the village idiot and Sumo is borderline insulting.
stop trying to be clever and leave that to me
Fucking commies, iv shit em.

Its defo Clanger or one of his Clangeratti

With their self depreciating humour or is it self defecating? ...I get them confused

Anyway banger is all over this

It could even be Strett as he's been trying hard to join the clique

Strett if you want in say something slightly Antisemitic and Banger and Woans will goose step you into the clique

It could be CP as he has form for having multiple accounts just so that someone other than Pope could get a semi after producing multiple charts and XL spreadsheets

Its defo Clanger or one of his Clangeratti

With their self depreciating humour or is it self defecating? ...I get them confused

Anyway banger is all over this

It could even be Strett as he's been trying hard to join the clique

Strett if you want in say something slightly Antisemitic and Banger and Woans will goose step you into the clique

you get a lot of things confused
the thing that confuses me is how can one person be so pathetically stupid

I had a sniff around.
I sniffed here and sniffed there and it smelled like dog. I can reveal it's...

.. Steve99!

It can't be @Sniffer Dog even though Covid has hit travel, he needs to maximise his deckchair and banana boat business over in Corfu. He hasn't got time to attack CP.

I did chuck Stenroach into the hat last night but he hasn't offered to paste anyone in Ilkeston Tescos car park yet

I was hoping it was Sten, I liked him, but the posts above clearly show its stupid boy.

Haven't you got better things to do? Like collect rent from your bedsit empire or advise the DG of aunty on his next move following the N bomb?

I see you're talking about me again.

It's great to be Box Office! Bday