The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 53 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

That's possible, but I'm not buying it.

To start with the rumour has come from a source which is not credible in the least; the fact that a number of other click bait sites have also run with the story does not add to its credence.

It looks nothing more than some clever fucker running with a story which he knows has some truth and then putting his own little slant on it.

Cash comes across as intelligent and patient; the type of person who will let events run their course; he will also know that the Club started this process so why complicate matters?

I think a lot of people underestimate the bargaining skills of Vrentzos; anyone who can get 7m for Brereton and 8m for a youngster who played a grand total of 6 games must be pretty good - he will need to be when dealing with a five sided comedian like Brady

He is leaving
Get over it ffs

Put your self in Cash's feet

How many would turn down the millions being offered

A few things could go in our favour
His family is settled
He has been offered a decent contract by NFFC
He has seen how much he has developed under a manager that trusts him

However if you are offered triple, maybe quadruple what NFFC are offering and can play in the Prem then money talks bullshit walks

IMHO he will be gone and we best get north of £15m

Shoes, you thick fucker, shoes
you cant put yourself in someones feet

Its all on the back of Jonny thingy from Miracle Men telling someone Cash was 100% being sold.

I know where he lives in Toton because we nearly ended up being neighbours. I might throw some shit over his wall the welsh c*****t

Instant ignore with all the other racists and Antisemites

CP
Payola
Rob1
Bangers 50 other accounts
Woan

NO SHAME

Do you think that Barry Cooper and Sarah Clapson are capable of invention?

They look like strictly cut and paste artists to me.

That is the puzzling thing about the NEP article; how have they got this exclusive in front of Danny Taylor or John Percy
Because... Matty cash is a fine upstanding human and is quite rightly trying to assuage the fears of all the many fans he has built up over the last 6 years!

Get fucked Banger ya antisemite

I see you've also come back with red david

You really are a fucking saddo

Its definitely not Apollyon

We have analysed the posts in detail and ruled out a good number of people.

We have narrowed it down to three people:

Unfortunately we have not been able to rule you out due the the appalling spelling; in fact you are second favourite at the moment.

Taylor82 is on the list of suspects but we are both unanimous that he is the outsider of the three; running two accounts simultaneously will be a bit taxing for him after all he is so dense light bends around him.

The odds on favourite is Plummer; we think he has got so bored with arguing with the rest of us he has opened another account just so he can argue with himself.

Last edited:
Its definitely not Apollyon

We have analysed the posts in detail and ruled out a good number of people.

We have narrowed it down to three people:

Unfortunately we have not been able to rule you out due the the appalling spelling; in fact you are second favourite at the moment.

Taylor82 is on the list of suspects but we are both unanimous that he is the outsider of the three; running two accounts simultaneously will be a bit taxing for him after all he is so dense lights bends around him.

The odds on favourite is Plummer; we think he has got so bored with arguing with the rest of us he has opened another account just so he can argue with himself.

:ROFLMAO: