The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 285 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

Coventry Finham
Lovely course. I took a society there a few years ago and the captain was in the bar when we finished, bought us all a drink and said he hoped to see us back. Are the otters still living in the river? only time i have ever seen one in the wild.

He is a 20 goal a season striker and far better than Taylor

I know our fans absolutely loathe any actual goalscorer not called Collymore.

But he is by far our best striker.

We won't get anywhere with only Taylor available. It's not even certain he can play 90 minutes easily, let alone twice a week.

Have we learned nothing?
I hope that we have learned that if he gets a strop on we might as well play with ten men.

Lovely course. I took a society there a few years ago and the captain was in the bar when we finished, bought us all a drink and said he hoped to see us back. Are the otters still living in the river? only time i have ever seen one in the wild.

Yes; Severn Trent have put some kind of order on that stretch of the River to keep people away.

It is a really tough Course off of the yellow tees; the opening par 5 and the par 5 10th become long par fours.

I have not been scoring too well but I am really glad I moved.

I sense his hearts not in it and he's been here a long time by his standards, one last big signing on fee probably double his wages and the weather's ok. We can't really afford to lose him with the window shut and only Guerrero as back up, but I can see him going if there's a solid offer.

PVH, although for different reasons

Harewood got plenty of stick.
Johnson has had stick constantly. "One good season" is the usual refrain, ignoring that he broke his leg in 2003.

That's actually it for our 20 goal + strikers, there haven't been any others.

Holt I think got 16 before being switched to the wing and being written off.

Earnshaw used to come in for his share as well and I remember plenty of people saying we were right to let him go on a free.

PVH, although for different reasons

Harewood got plenty of stick.
Johnson has had stick constantly. "One good season" is the usual refrain, ignoring that he broke his leg in 2003.

That's actually it for our 20 goal + strikers, there haven't been any others.

Holt I think got 16 before being switched to the wing and being written off.

Earnshaw used to come in for his share as well and I remember plenty of people saying we were right to let him go on a free.

So none that were loathed other than PVH

Hughton talked about Guerrero after the match saying he Hope's he will be a good asset. Perhaps he knew last night.

Taylor looked like he was blowing out his ass for the last 30 mins . No way he can play 2 games a week right now.

Doesn't matter.

We cannot allow him to leave with us 20th in the table and only two other strikers at the club, especially one whose ability is totally unproven. He'll have to have his move in 8 months

I take it you didn't watch the Sunderland doc? If he completely throws out his toys it risks unsettling the camp.

It's not ideal but if we get a decent fee then so be it. But i will say it's typcial of the club to do something like this. Timing is ridiculous and very risky winging it to Jan. We should have binned him off in the summer and gone in for Tony.

Needs replacing in Jan.
Oh, it's very true.

Every player we have had who actually scored goals got loads of stick, especially later in their career. All have been declared shit by the experts.

Never heard a bad word said about Eugene Dadi

I would have loved to see murray in the garibaldi, and still would now tbh, not sure of his age though ?
If grabs wants to go then let him, I'd rather we blooded a youngster or tried the taylor guerrero partnership than have disinterested player , can't be good for team morale.

I l
I take it you didn't watch the Sunderland doc? If he completely throws out his toys it risks unsettling the camp.

It's not ideal but if we get a decent fee then so be it. But i will say it's typcial of the club to do something like this. Timing is ridiculous and very risky winging it to Jan. We should have binned him off in the summer and gone in for Tony.

Needs replacing in Jan.

Never heard a bad word said about Eugene Dadi

I did watch the Sunderland documentary. I remember him being their best goalscorer.

He's a pro footballer. He cannot just decide to fuck off after the domestic window shuts. If he was that desperate to leave he could have months ago. An opportunity has come up, he fancies it, but he can't have it. End of

I l

I did watch the Sunderland documentary. I remember him being their best goalscorer.

He's a pro footballer. He cannot just decide to fuck off after the domestic window shuts. If he was that desperate to leave he could have months ago. An opportunity has come up, he fancies it, but he can't have it. End of

End of. Haha. Ok

I l

Agreed. He’s on £35k a week, he’s captain and knows Forest cannot replace him. If he were to make life difficult for us as a result, he’d be a disgrace. I’d hope he’d have decency to accept the position we’re in and give his all until we decide to let him go at the end of the season or if he’s fortunate, January.

He's not looked at it from the start maybe this has been going on a while, we should have done it in the window and got another in if it has been ongoing. Any out of contract strikers about?