The Frederic Guilbert Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Frederic Guilbert Thread

With all due respect to Elmo, but I'm shitting myself with the thought of him facing Harvey Barnes.

Freddie should never of been 'pushed out' on loan, and I do mean pushed out!

Handled him well when Barnes was on loan at the Baggies. He had been giving Hutton a tough time for an hour, Elmo came on and he never got another sniff

Handled him well when Barnes was on loan at the Baggies. He had been giving Hutton a tough time for an hour, Elmo came on and he never got another sniff

Yeah, I get your point, but the way I'm looking at it is, Elmo has rarely played. Barnes is flying. To me, the omens are not good this time round.

If Leicester do us over it's because they're a much better side than us rather than because we let Guilbert go out on loan to the Championship.

Yeah, I get your point, but the way I'm looking at it is, Elmo has rarely played. Barnes is flying. To me, the omens are not good this time round.

But Guilbert has played even less and also had a shocker against Leicester and Barnes when they did us 4-0.
Personally think Elmo is more reliable than Freddie, I would much rather Cash over both of them though

It would not surprise me if Freddie has been sent out to get some games in. I would also not be surprised if he is Cash,s back up next season when Elmo finishes?

I hope he comes back, Maybe Cash could do a better job replacing our current wingers and put Freddie back in, but i'm not sure Smith likes him for some reason.

Only DS knows. Maybe he did send him out to gain valuable game time given Cash at the time looked a fixture.

If we succeed in extending the depth of the squad then we can start thinking seriously about extended cup runs, in which case Freddie would certainly get played.

Only DS knows. Maybe he did send him out to gain valuable game time given Cash at the time looked a fixture.

If we succeed in extending the depth of the squad then we can start thinking seriously about extended cup runs, in which case Freddie would certainly get played.
I don't think he's at an age where he'll play second fiddle at a club, he wants to play hence him being on loan, seems to be doing well and may well decide to play in his homeland rather than sitting on our bench