The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 31 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jack starts against Croatia.

It'll be Kane, Rashford, Mount and Foden.

And with my non-villa glasses on you couldn't really argue. Mount and Foden have had stellar seasons and Rashford is more of a goal threat.

Thank goodness, some sense.

Not like you though, you ok mate? :grinning:

Can't for the life of me understand, just because people support Jack, why Foden and Mount become the enemy, or shit!

Foden and Mount are both very good but Jack is another level, just because Jack plays for Villa doesn't make him inferior to players at Chelsea or Man City. I think most England fans would agree Jack starts but Pinocchio doesn't like flair

Foden and Mount are both very good but Jack is another level, just because Jack plays for Villa doesn't make him inferior to players at Chelsea or Man City. I think most England fans would agree Jack starts but Pinocchio doesn't like flair

If he didn't like flair he wouldn't pick Foden either.

We need to go for the win all out in the first game. Give us options in the next two games.

I would play Foden , Mount and Super Jack behind Kane.

A great front 4. But those 3 in behind Kane are all midfielders who probably get a goal every 3 or 4 games.

Rashford is a striker with a 1 in 2 ratio so I can see why Southgate would go for him.

You're basically talking 3 players to supply Kane. I think we can go with 2 and add extra goalpower

Just watching Croatia vs Belgium now. We need to go for it. We have unfit players. Winning that first game could make all the difference

A great front 4. But those 3 in behind Kane are all midfielders who probably get a goal every 3 or 4 games.

Rashford is a striker with a 1 in 2 ratio so I can see why Southgate would go for him.

You're basically talking 3 players to supply Kane. I think we can go with 2 and add extra goalpower

Rashford has been pretty average all season. Play the best players and they will take care of things. You give Kane 5 chances and he will score 2 so you can afford to be less reliant on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.