The Cowleys in talks with Sheffield Wednesday? | Page 25 | Vital Football

The Cowleys in talks with Sheffield Wednesday?

yes i think also danny and nicky will not go until we are in the championship then a premier club will come in for them

I think we need to develop some rules about the Cowley rumours? Although this may hit the revenues of Lincoln City vitals, some of the stuff on here and the West Brom post have been ridiculous.

1) No mention of Nicky means don't take the thread/rumour seriously. Dismiss/move on.
2) A brief analysis of club board/owners in terms of fit and proper Cowley Test, as these boys will do their own due diligence? 90% Clubs FAIL so move on! Danny did once discuss who he would/could work for and that excludes most club owners/clubs. The word is integrity.
3) Would they have control? Most clubs in Championship/Premier league have a structure where they would be employed as coaches. Danny would be bored so answer is no/ Move on! Nicky could cope but Danny C would not.
4) Assessment of management sackings and length in post over the last three years at rumoured club? Move on as 95% will not pass this Cowley test. uprooting family is not worth it.
5) The money is massive! Ignore this argument as evidence suggests this is really not a main motivator at the moment!
5) Take it seriously if Danny and Nicky actually speak to West Ham!
oh has the season started is another one

Walker isn't even ours, talk about lazy journalism!

Seeing as it references his contract at Forest, I'd suggest they've actually done some research!

26 goals for Mansfield last season and four already for the Imps in 2019/20, Walker could find himself in the sights of higher division clubs when his current loan spell ends. The 22-year-old will have just one year left on his Nottingham Forest contract by then, which could leave the Reds vulnerable to offers. Four of Wednesday’s five remaining forwards – Steven Fletcher, Atdhe Nuhiu, Fernando Forestieri and Sam Winnall – are out of contract next summer. And joining a Cowley-led Wednesday side could appeal – especially as Walker was born in the middle of his dad, Des’s, Hillsborough spell.

I don't think we need to worry this season. End of the season if we've not been promoted and the budget isn't what they expect is the first I would have thought they would consider leaving.