The Cowleys in talks with Sheffield Wednesday? | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Cowleys in talks with Sheffield Wednesday?

Wednesday fans currently confused that Neal Eardley is there, not realising DC follows a player interview.

If it was up to me I would tell it as it is but there's 3 parties involved so I have to tow the club line.

...That one's a bit cryptic

Just a thought...

DC and NC say they knew nothing about this.

What if the only thoughts on this were from Sky - and SW hadn't contemplated them...

Perhaps we should be wary of our posts on here encouraging them to consider leaving for SW...

For me, they can stay as long as they wish to.

And then some...

Come on you Imps!!!! !!! !!!©

Anyone involved in the supermarket trolley business? Anyway we can fit attachments to Danny and Nicky like the wheels have that will prevent them from straying too far from Sincil Bank ?

I doubt that very much, if somehow we got promoted this season, I think a premier league team would snap them up. They would have got a team from non-league to the championship in 4 seasons, that doesn’t happen in this day and age.

Absolutely. Danny can always get his dream move to West Ham direct from us.

Had a dig (quite rightly) at SOME of our fans moaning about certain players and that it hurts them all when players get attacked invidually.

He definitely mentioned not being able to comment much about speculation because of the three parties involved.

I like how the Wednesday lot are interpreting his body language, which is the same body language used in every pre-match press conference for the last 3 or 4 years.