The Climate Emergency | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Climate Emergency

Been burning rubbish in our old oil barrel. God it’s causing some stink there must be still a lot of oil in the drum

Gammon drivers say cyclists are entitled. Entitled to their lives mainly. As a driver, cyclist, runner and pedestrian, my extensive experience is that noone thinks they are more entitled than a large number of drivers

Gammon drivers say cyclists are entitled. Entitled to their lives mainly. As a driver, cyclist, runner and pedestrian, my extensive experience is that noone thinks they are more entitled than a large number of drivers
I believe the issue is that a small minority are accorded the indulgence to disproportionately inconvenience a large majority.

See my earlier posts for a study based on the Chester Road in Greater Manchester, which didn't just rely on my personal extensive experience of that road but also some real, actual pesky facts and figures.

Sorry if facts cause hurt feelings - not.

Obviously if you like poisoning children with Nitrous Dioxide etc, or endangering them in you "safe for you" wankpanzer, like a few on here, this is not for you
I think the actual mayor of London as opposed to some tin pot councillor, would be better served investing more resources battling the chronic 'dystopian urban hellscape' of knife crime, robberies and extremism rather than helping the lycra brigade dictatorship get off on their inflated sense of importance.

Last edited: