The Christmas 2021 Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Christmas 2021 Thread

Boxing Day is always one of my favourite days of the year. Christmas Day over and done with then it's Cricket , racing and football all day.

Love it, absolutely love it.

Few drinks, few games mainly rotated around the kids. Now older we give them 1/2am ish depending on how knackered we are to see it in, let them have a sing song and text around and that's it.

More novelty than anything and I doubt eldest would bother other than a quick text or coming down for midnight if it weren't for youngest.

I don't bother with celebrating it and never have so no odds to me. I will watch some TV, maybe talk to a friend, bring in the New Year with a dance with Mr KK memory bear and go to bed. That's if I'm awake.
It's my birthday, and I have never celebrated it.
Hate it, I am usually in bed by about tenish, and pleased to wake up at the start of a new year to get stuck into.

I have just been reading the front pages of todays papers. The Daily Star is saying there is a serious shortage of Santa's and them doing it are getting paid £100 per hour.

Its pissing down there is a gale blowing. Please spare a thought for the Round Tabler's who are out there with their Santa float. :rotfl::grinning::rofl:

Its pissing down there is a gale blowing. Please spare a thought for the Round Tabler's who are out there with their Santa float. :rotfl::grinning::rofl:

I realised about five minutes ago when the tumble stopped. They'll probably give up before they get this far lol

Tell me about it.
Just had to take the pup up the garden for a wee, blowing a hooley and pissing down.
The bloody dog couldn't give a damn, just running around, thinks it's great fun.
Soaked.