The Christmas 2021 Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Christmas 2021 Thread

I went into WHS today, and saw half price xmas cards, that's me sorted for next December then!

I've got enough cards for the next good few years. I stopped sending the majority. I'm not a big card person. Ive always seen them as a waste of money. I'll probably end up donating them in the next charity box giveaway I donate

Did the recycle, eco and cute every year with David. I put them out still with my new message in, each year still. I've other cards I have kept cards over the years that go our too.

Extra money donated to Womens Aid which is my first charity, on top of my usual. Feels much better and worthwhile.l

I've explained to those I know and why. They don't like it they can lump it

I buy a special card for my brother and his wife. My Mom in law and note cards for my nieces. That's my lot.

I've got enough cards for the next good few years. I stopped sending the majority. I'm not a big card person. Ive always seen them as a waste of money. I'll probably end up donating them in the next charity box giveaway I donate

Did the recycle, eco and cute every year with David. I put them out still with my new message in, each year still. I've other cards I have kept cards over the years that go our too.

Extra money donated to Womens Aid which is my first charity, on top of my usual. Feels much better and worthwhile.l

I've explained to those I know and why. They don't like it they can lump it

I buy a special card for my brother and his wife. My Mom in law and note cards for my nieces. That's my lot.

Oh I don't post any, would rather the money goes to charity rather than the royal mail.

These are just family cards!