The Christmas 2021 Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Christmas 2021 Thread

Hold firm then next year it will be easier as you have put down the marker.

Myself and Mrs M just do a 20 quid limit. I'd rather spend on the kids . I am just not fussed at all on getting presents for Xmas.

Having said that the 20 quid limit leads to getting some right dross . Despite this its worth the pay off of not having to think much or even go out shopping.

£20? That wouldn't even buy a decent bottle of perfume for Mrs M.D

I'm in shock 😲

Great day yesterday. As always, the wonderful Mrs Butter went full gun on the Christmas dinner. Turkey, ham, brussels sprouts, the whole deal.

Santa showed up with the goods.

I managed to get her family drinking. It was hilarious how quickly the noise level went up. I had a few cans myself.

Great day all round.

On the dryness scale this years Turkey was a 7 out of 10 which is respectable enough for the bird. Luckily we only had a small crown so we won't be eating it for weeks to come

I am so full I had a food coma tonight.

Christmas day with family: starter, main meal, desert and other snacks

Boxing day with family: Maisie our Granddaughter 3rd birthday - running buffet

Today: Friend down: so I made a Cantonese curry. To wash it down we had my speciality of homemade Black forest ice cream

Next big meal thank goodness isn't until New Years day when my other friend of 30 years comes down

We could just change the title to 2022.

Only 353 days to go!!! :wahey:

Or....... Only 35 days to go till all the Xmas decorations and produce is back in the shops.

Is March too early to put my tree up?

I went into WHS today, and saw half price xmas cards, that's me sorted for next December then!