The Championship Thread | Page 114 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

Forest fans have the third lowest average pay out of the entire 92.

And one of the three that are lower is Mansfield.

Shocking but not surprising

If you factor in the wages from:

OKD's accountancy firm
Mark2310 owns a clearing house and a FL club
Multimillionaire gammon Jom
Banger's Care empire
Stretta and Mao's pensions
Lionkings career as an economist
Rob's musical back catalogue
DeFuq's property empire/marketing agency/deep-sea pipe laying engineering company/career advice to the stars

Then we are all millionaires.

OKD's accountancy firm
Banger's Care empire
DeFuq's property empire/marketing agency/deep-sea pipe laying engineering company/career advice to the stars

You could challenge JK Rowling with your fantasist stories and makes us all billionaires

OKD's accountancy firm
Banger's Care empire

What about your American Big Pharma Company?

Didnt you make millions from that or was that more bullshit?

What about your American Big Pharma Company?

Didnt you make millions from that or was that more bullshit?

Biochem, not pharma. If you're going to create a troll account rather than have the balls to use your original at least get your facts right coward.

And no, I've been very open that we completely got our arses handed to us.

Nottingham is listed as the 7th most deprived area in the country

Yes, but they are assuming that demograph makes up the crowd. I believe I read somewhere we have an unusually high number of supporters who travel a fair distance to watch us at home. I may have dreamt that though.
I takes me an hour.

Yes, but they are assuming that demograph makes up the crowd. I believe I read somewhere we have an unusually high number of supporters who travel a fair distance to watch us at home. I may have dreamt that though.
I takes me an hour.
I'm sure you're right that they are taking Nottingham rather than the actual fans. How can they do otherwise?

Still an interesting comparison to average wages in the area and a depressing indicator of what a shithole Nottingham is

I'm sure you're right that they are taking Nottingham rather than the actual fans. How can they do otherwise?

Still an interesting comparison to average wages in the area and a depressing indicator of what a shithole Nottingham is
Well, quite. And Mansfield.

I takes me an hour.
Takes me about an hour and a half depending on traffic.

Our demographic includes fans who became fans in our glory years as well as people like me whose family moved away from the area but kept supporting the club.

I know that’s no different to most teams but teams with any history of success tend to attract a higher number of fans that aren’t local. Having OBE as our manager wouldn’t have hurt either.

OKD's accountancy firm
Banger's Care empire

My Pension is doing very well thanks.

The decision to go big on Gold ETFs and Gold Mining Stocks is working out very nicely; particularly the Gold miners who pay big dividends

Not at the millionaire status yet but if Gold gets to 3000$ an ounce, who knows....although I'm fairly sure panic will set in long before then and I will cash out

I takes me an hour.

It takes me less than that and I live 60 odd miles away; that's the pleasure of deserted roads.

Nottingham is listed as the 7th most deprived area in the country

Isnt the Nottingham Metropolitan area something like the 7th or 8th most populous in the Country outside of London?

You would think that deprivation levels would reflect that if true; not that it should be acceptable.

I dont think nottm is a shithole but it does lack ambition imo. Very sad to see us overtaken by sheffield and other cities.